tModLoader The Terrxplosion Mod!

Does this mod look promising, based on the current content?

• Yes, yes it does.

• Not really.

• Looks like mod of the century!!!1!!!

• Oh look. A HORRIBEL MOD! -17547/10!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update on update progression:
The updates should get a bit faster after this, spriters are inactive and have kinda lost interest ;-;
I can sprite items, but mobs take a while... :(
The Mob update will take a while but armor update will be easy! Shouldn't take more than a month for 0.0.0.8 :)

I am quite interested in spriting for your mod.

Do you allow me to support your mod in my mod; That means that you can play my and your mod at the same time and that the 2 mods intteract with each other!:)

Could you show us some more sprites? And by the Way, your attachments are not working properly, they give an error message. ;)
Yeah, I accidently removed them.
I am quite interested in spriting for your mod.
I'm fine, just reduced the amount of sprites I need and now I'm good.
God, I should convince my friends to help with this more. I don't want to get stuck making 200 sprites, but I prefer not making people I have never met in real life work for me. I think I'm improving at spriting: here's a redo of the Honey Shield:
Before:
(sorry, lost the sprite, but it looked like an overly large honeycomb that wasn't shaded, it was 44x50)
After:
HoneyShield.png

Do you allow me to support your mod in my mod; That means that you can play my and your mod at the same time and that the 2 mods intteract with each other!:)
OK. The next update I'm making my mod open-source, so get TModReader and you'll be able to see the item IDs. I'm perfectly fine with anyone making an add-on mod, however it requires the mod that's being added onto, so keep that in mind. Also, when the big update (not the current one I'm working on) releases, there will be a section of the game that needs great expansion, and I won't be able to help that. So an add-on would be appreciated in the future, but it's not possible atm. Sorry :)

God, I should convince my friends to help with this more. I don't want to get stuck making 200 sprites, but I prefer not making people I have never met in real life work for me. I think I'm improving at spriting: here's a redo of the Honey Shield:
Before:
(sorry, lost the sprite, but it looked like an overly large honeycomb that wasn't shaded, it was 44x50)
After:
View attachment 184842

OK. The next update I'm making my mod open-source, so get TModReader and you'll be able to see the item IDs. I'm perfectly fine with anyone making an add-on mod, however it requires the mod that's being added onto, so keep that in mind. Also, when the big update (not the current one I'm working on) releases, there will be a section of the game that needs great expansion, and I won't be able to help that. So an add-on would be appreciated in the future, but it's not possible atm. Sorry :)

OK

Before:
After:
View attachment 184842

I'm not the best at giving advice, pretty terrible at it actually, but if you're using yellow in a sprite you want there to be more red than green, otherwise it looks kind of off like in this one
To show the difference it makes, here's the colour palette of the shield compared to the same colours with more red
HoneyShielfColourPalette.png

Yes, I do know that you posted this almost two months ago

I'm not the best at giving advice, pretty terrible at it actually, but if you're using yellow in a sprite you want there to be more red than green, otherwise it looks kind of off like in this one
To show the difference it makes, here's the colour palette of the shield compared to the same colours with more red
View attachment 188354
Yes, I do know that you posted this almost two months ago
Thanks for the tip! It does look more like honey and I do generally try to use a more golden colour (I actually did for the animation, just not the item sprite)

I'll be honest, most of the items don't look so good yet. But the uranium equipment and Wrath of the Gods, look top notch! If the quality for those particular pieces can transferred to everything else, you might have something really great here.

Good that you updated the tread with sprites! But can you make a new category with items that need to be added [and there sprites if you have them]? Thank you can add the items from the pre-hardmode class tread to the list! It would be quite cool!

Back
Top Bottom