tModLoader The Terrxplosion Mod!

Does this mod look promising, based on the current content?

• Yes, yes it does.

• Not really.

• Looks like mod of the century!!!1!!!

• Oh look. A HORRIBEL MOD! -17547/10!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can I post a YT video reviewing this mod?
Sure! I'm perfectly fine with any videos (although some of the old sprites like coal *UGH* are bad). Keep in mind that this is extremely indev and next update probably won't be out until atleast april.

Also, I dislike the current Coal sprite so much that I'm posting the new coal sprite that I re-did for 0.0.0.8:
Coal.png

Bit better I guess. Coal will end up having the most re-sprites, calling it right now.

EDIT: This is very surprising to me, I wasn't expecting a review until the first boss comes out.

Seems promising! I think there should be at least 1 boss, or 2, for prehardmode and hardmode, i actually will share an idea! Those bosses are basically made out of your ores, the prehardmode version is the Coal Overlord that bases on Coal with a lot of coalthrowing, and the hardmode version, Uranium Overlord with special nuclear attacks!

Seems promising! I think there should be at least 1 boss, or 2, for prehardmode and hardmode, i actually will share an idea! Those bosses are basically made out of your ores, the prehardmode version is the Coal Overlord that bases on Coal with a lot of coalthrowing, and the hardmode version, Uranium Overlord with special nuclear attacks!
Pretty cool idea, but the reason there's no bosses
is that I'm too lazy. I have my own bosses planned, but I might consider yours :p

Can You Send Me A Mod Source File??

if this is illegal then please dont...
It's not. I'll a source download for the code only next update. If I forget, pester me on my profile page when I update the mod to 0.0.0.8. Simple as that.

(Don't pester me right now please it's not done I have like 5 armor sets)

A bizarre coal chunk, a summoning item for the Coal Overlord i suggested earlier, made of 20 coal, 1 ruby, 1 topaz, and near lava.

Attachments

• Bizarre Coal Chunk.gif
    Bizarre Coal Chunk.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 129
I'm done. This update is taking way too long.

So I squashed a few bugs and then released it! 0.0.8 is out, and with it comes 80+ new items, bug fixes, and a brand new mob! The old saying with programming is "the first 90% takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes another 90% of the time", and that's true here; I got to the 90%, got bored, put the mod on hiatus, came back, did 3% more, realized I'm not finishing it any time soon and polished it for release. I only need 10-ish more items for 0.0.8.1 but they're all hard to make and I'd delay this update another 2 weeks at the least, and at that point the updates would be less frequent than vanilla Terraria. This update focuses on useful early-game content (mostly armor) and cool end-game weapons. I'll update the forum page further tomorrow.

0.0.8.1 is here! I had to remove a few items due to complications, but I did everything I wanted except for add more summoning weapons.

Enjoy the new update: patch notes coming soon!

I like the plans you have for this mod. Especially the biome overhauls. I hope to see this mod a lot in the future. Keep it up! (no pressure, just encouragement)

I like the plans you have for this mod. Especially the biome overhauls. I hope to see this mod a lot in the future. Keep it up! (no pressure, just encouragement)
Thanks! Those will be a while to implement, because the update before I start working on those will take a while. Of course, I'll develop it whenever I can.

Alright so, looking at your sprites, the only problems i can really see is that the colors don't really mesh well. Also some weapons have too weak light colors and no clear outlines, some outlines are a color that really just hurts the sprite. If you need any help with sprites i would gladly help you.
I updated your gold boomerang sprite a bit.

Also sorry for my english, not my first language ._.

Attachments

• GoldenBoomerang.png
    GoldenBoomerang.png
    701 bytes · Views: 93
Last edited:
very "meh" mod. sprites are pretty basic and a lot are recolors, which is definitely not what you wanna do. thats not to say some of them aren't good, but then there's also the fact that some of these are weapons that seems a bit boring and uninteresting ore counterparts

also, uranium
"yeah sure, i'll just hold this sword made entirely from radioactive material! thats sure to go well :)"

Maybe no one answers but, I could help/contribute with the sprites of the mod .:D
ChlorophiteGun.png
ShroomiteRifle.png

I will be honest;
They do not look like very original sprites that we say, I only see a recolor in some of the objects, well ...

(I'm not criticizing I'm just giving a proposal)

Attachments

• TrueTerraBlade (2).png
    TrueTerraBlade (2).png
    1.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom