tModLoader The Thorium Mod

That's my hypothesis as well... Don't misinterpret my words, folks. With the mod active, the jungle does in fact generate incorrectly. But I'm still trying to find a suitable way to fix the issue. I'm leaning towards making the killed Thunderbird unleash Smooth Coal, Thorium and Life Quartz upon the world, that way the initial world gen can do its thing, uninhibited. Magma ore doesnt seem to influence the jungle though, so it can stay. :p
[doublepost=1468930746,1468930438][/doublepost] You'll have to forgive me, I do read just about every post that ends up on the thread, but sometimes act on suggestions without actually giving any feedback that I've done so. Its a bad habit of mine...
Is it perhaps possible to change how beehives/trees spawn in the jungle so they'd simply be allowed to overwrite the ores in question during creation? Or is that still something beyond what modding the game can do?

You know come to think of it. Could this spawn issue also be the same reason why I never see any pyramids in my worlds anymore? I used to see them in most worlds but I don't see them anymore.

You know come to think of it. Could this spawn issue also be the same reason why I never see any pyramids in my worlds anymore? I used to see them in most worlds but I don't see them anymore.
Come to think of it, I have been using thorium for ages and have not seen a single pyramid since.

That's my hypothesis as well... Don't misinterpret my words, folks. With the mod active, the jungle does in fact generate incorrectly. But I'm still trying to find a suitable way to fix the issue. I'm leaning towards making the killed Thunderbird unleash Smooth Coal, Thorium and Life Quartz upon the world, that way the initial world gen can do its thing, uninhibited. Magma ore doesnt seem to influence the jungle though, so it can stay. :p
I hope that change will make it's way into the next update, because I really want to play with your mod and feel as if I were playing the original game :)

You can install the cheat mod just to check whose mod some items are.
If i'm right, it's Cheat Sheet.
I've looked at that, and I get turned off on the description. I suppose I can use it the way it needs to be used only and not "cheat" and just poof items into thin air.

I've looked at that, and I get turned off on the description. I suppose I can use it the way it needs to be used only and not "cheat" and just poof items into thin air.
Cheat sheet has a function now I think that lets you turn off any of its cheat functions leaving only the ones you want to use.

Hi everyone! I am new in these forums and the only reason why I joined pretty much is to ask; is there a fix for textures not being visible for player(s) in multiplayer?
I play this mod with my friend and hes got an issue; The Snowball for example is completely invisible for him, Thorium anvil is invisible and makes other stuff go invisible or half invisible too. Sometimes reloading the mod(s) and rejoining to the server fixes it for some time but then it happens again.

If this has not been yet noticed, now I have brought it up to you devs to fix if possible :)

Please let me know if there is a fix for it or if there is a fix incoming?

Thank you!

Hi everyone! I am new in these forums and the only reason why I joined pretty much is to ask; is there a fix for textures not being visible for player(s) in multiplayer?
I play this mod with my friend and hes got an issue; The Snowball for example is completely invisible for him, Thorium anvil is invisible and makes other stuff go invisible or half invisible too. Sometimes reloading the mod(s) and rejoining to the server fixes it for some time but then it happens again.

If this has not been yet noticed, now I have brought it up to you devs to fix if possible :)

Please let me know if there is a fix for it or if there is a fix incoming?
EDIT: Latest version of tModLoader and thorium mod too?

Thank you!
Do both of you have the mod installed and enabled?

What are your "pc's" (mac, windows, etc).
Both are Windows. I think my friend has also windows 7 (not 100% sure). I switch to windows 10 sometime this week because 10 days left for my free copy.

EDIT:
Oh forgot we do have 2 other mods;
BossHealthBars and TheLuggage

So overall 3 mods.
But I have no idea if those two are working or anything since we just started and haven't met any bosses nor have been able to craft TheLuggage pet.

Last edited:
Thorium is pretty buggy in Multiplayer. I haven't actually tried it myself, but by scanning the forums long enough I think it's safe to say that there is no fix (yet).

Well that sucks, I hope the devs work hard on the multiplayer side because that is the main reason why I like Terraria and the mods would bring more interesting things into it. I have played the vanilla version through so darn many times through already.

Back
Top Bottom