• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

ULTAMITETERRARIAN

Steampunker
Alright, sorry about that guys, the mod has been updated for 7.1. Go ahead and update it manually or with the mod browser!
WorldGen is definitely a top priority now, I'll just need to figure it out first, stay tuned!
THANK YOU this is the first mod i wanted to do but it wasnt updated so now im happy =)

DivermanSam

Empress of Light
Alright, sorry about that guys, the mod has been updated for 7.1. Go ahead and update it manually or with the mod browser!
WorldGen is definitely a top priority now, I'll just need to figure it out first, stay tuned!

Edit - Oh god... don't fight the Thunder bird for now!

ULTAMITETERRARIAN

Steampunker
The thunder birds attacks accidentally became friendly, meaning he was destroying himself... But its all good now, so I would update it again! Please report any oddities or strange happenings!
hi sam um well im having crashes i open terraria crash after crash but only when its loading on finding mods so i dont know if im doing something wrong or (and yes i re downloaded and refreshed so i got newer versions)

DivermanSam

Empress of Light
hi sam um well im having crashes i open terraria crash after crash but only when its loading on finding mods so i dont know if im doing something wrong or (and yes i re downloaded and refreshed so i got newer versions)
Does it just crash, or does it specifically say its thorium causing the issue? I have no doubt it must be...

DivermanSam

Empress of Light
i only have the thorium mod in so i dont know what it could be and yes it does just crash
I just downloaded it from the mod browser, after deleting it from my mod folder, and it worked just fine. Trying removing the thorium mod.tmod file from "Mods" and reinstalling it through the mod browser.

ULTAMITETERRARIAN

Steampunker
I just downloaded it from the mod browser, after deleting it from my mod folder, and it worked just fine. Trying removing the thorium mod.tmod file from "Mods" and reinstalling it through the mod browser.
thats the thing i cant find it there ill look again
[DOUBLEPOST=1456180569,1456180453][/DOUBLEPOST]
thats the thing i cant find it there ill look again
is it under a different name?

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
I haven't tried a mod before, but of the ones I saw, it was this that looked the most interesting and that I most wanted to try. I've been silently waiting for you to update it for 1.3 / tModLoader, and here it is!
But I'll wait a few more days - it sounds like you still have a little bit left to finish. :)

Top Bottom