tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey Diverman, can you just release a quick update that lets it run in the latest version of tModloader? No content is necessary. Really want to play Thorium with my other mods ;(

Agreed, After Calamity gets an update in about 20 minutes, all I have to wait for to update is thorium then I will be all set to play again.

Yeah it's the only mod I am waiting for an update on. :(

I wish there was at least some estimate date of the release of the next thorium update.

@DivermanSam Has said on the Discord chat that @jopojelly has to increase his mod size allotment for the Mod Browser.

Once that is done everything should be good to go, but I've heard that it will just be an update with some little additions here and there as the huge update isn't done yet.

Keep in mind this is just what I've heard, if I am wrong here then I apologize.

@DivermanSam Has said on the Discord chat that @jopojelly has to increase his mod size allotment for the Mod Browser.

Once that is done everything should be good to go, but I've heard that it will just be an update with some little additions here and there as the huge update isn't done yet.

Keep in mind this is just what I've heard, if I am wrong here then I apologize.

Some news is good news, thanks for telling at least.

Alright fellas, quick patch is out!

No new content yet, gotta save it for the depths update, but there are some new visuals and sprites in effect!

Changes - 1.2.9.14
- Icy armor has an improved armor animation, new set bonus and increased defense total
- Icy shards drop more often from applicable enemies
- Grand Flare gun and Storm flares are now crafted at an anvil (no longer at a demon altar)
- Sandstone tools now have a unique effect
- Magma armor has received an improved armor animation
- Thorium armor has received an improved armor animation
- Granite Eradicator has received an improved sprite animation
- Dragon armor's set bonus now operates differently and has a new effect
- Various other balance changes, visual upgrades and optimizations

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for Thorium Mod 1.2.10.0!

Last edited:
- Icy armor has an improved armor animation, new set bonus and increased defense total
Well to be honest I saw these and will need still to be be their animation and visuals improved. I done Ice armor, but I will upload to you when it is Molten armor finished (, because I like when I post better animation and visuals for .
Increased drop rate of Ice Shard seem to be interestring, but won't be Ice equipment too easy to craft? I kinda had idea Ice armor could be crafted from Iron/Lead Bars and Ice Shards, to make it more easy and fast to craft (decreasing amount of Ice Shards to make Ice armor). I will think about it when I will instal mod again.
when I think about it, I can say "Nobody is perfect"

Thank you for the update, time to enjoy 1.3.3 with mods.
Also, will the depths biome have a Duke Fishron lair? He does come from the ocean, and oughta have his lair somewhere. Might be a fun addition?

No new content yet, gotta save it for the depths update, but there are some new visuals and sprites in effect!

Changes - 1.2.9.14
- Grand Flare gun and Storm flares are now crafted at an anvil (no longer at a demon altar)

Does this support 1.3.3

B A S E D, that was quick!
I'm glad the Icy armor gets a buff, it deserves it considering ice biomes are generally more dangerous
Only thing is that Surface Ice biome contain two mons what drop Ice Shards too (ice Slime and Zobie Eskimo). They aren't that hard to kill, Zombie Eskimo maybe very little further.

And other thing I finished Icy and Magma armor female variant. (and will be (maybe) added later.) (Sprite finished before but animation/frames not after.)
frost female.png
magma female.png

Last edited:

Changes - 1.2.9.14

Does this work on the latest version of tModloader yet?

Back
Top Bottom