tModLoader The Thorium Mod

if a mod has an update available, go to the mod browser, at the top of the browser there should be two buttons, clock the green one and it should bring up all the mods you have that have updates, just click download and it will update them but you will have to reload your mods after.

Thanks!

@DivermanSam So...I started playing modded Terraria with my friends, and we have Thorium installed. My friends are on WinOS, whereas I'm on OSX. When I joined the game, Thorium items started to glitch out and turn into items such as a Illumite Hammer and 175 Illumite Longbows (not joking). I'm not sure if this is a bug with Thorium or some other mod conflicting with it to override these items, but if this could be figured out I would be very much appreciative. We were using Thorium and Tremor as the main two mods.

@DivermanSam So...I started playing modded Terraria with my friends, and we have Thorium installed. My friends are on WinOS, whereas I'm on OSX. When I joined the game, Thorium items started to glitch out and turn into items such as a Illumite Hammer and 175 Illumite Longbows (not joking). I'm not sure if this is a bug with Thorium or some other mod conflicting with it to override these items, but if this could be figured out I would be very much appreciative. We were using Thorium and Tremor as the main two mods.
Sounds like an ID desync. Usually a full reinstall will fix this, but it might be caused by the separate OS's being used.

Hey I'm loving the mod but i just came across a little bug. I got the Scouter trophy and placed it down but decided to move it. When I break it, it becomes the Abbyssion trophy so i placed it down and broke it again and it reverted back to the scouter trophy. It seems to switch every time I break it. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this and it's not really a game breaking bug but i thought I'd share it :D

Hey I'm loving the mod but i just came across a little bug. I got the Scouter trophy and placed it down but decided to move it. When I break it, it becomes the Abbyssion trophy so i placed it down and broke it again and it reverted back to the scouter trophy. It seems to switch every time I break it. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this and it's not really a game breaking bug but i thought I'd share it :D

That was fixed in a recent update. Make sure you're on the latest version.

Not played thorium in a while now, any particular class or weapons suggested against Ragnarok? The final form is really what ends up killing me...

Hey there, there seems to be a bug with the Terrarium Ripple Knife, Its a throwing weapon, but its currently affected by ranged critical strike chance instead of throwing critical strike chance. Not only that, but it's not affected by throwing velocity either. One more thing which I'm sure you guys are aware of already, is that weapons keep losing their speed modifiers after turning off the game once.

Hey there, there seems to be a bug with the Terrarium Ripple Knife, Its a throwing weapon, but its currently affected by ranged critical strike chance instead of throwing critical strike chance. Not only that, but it's not affected by throwing velocity either. One more thing which I'm sure you guys are aware of already, is that weapons keep losing their speed modifiers after turning off the game once.

I didn't even realize about the weapons losing their speed bit.. will have to check my own.

Also, is the Terrarium Sage Staff debuff actually working? I shot the Moon Lord's core with it but I didn't see any number indicating it was affected by a DOT.

Back
Top Bottom