tModLoader The Thorium Mod

well well well, it seems ive missed out on alot here? i think i might have to start playing terraria again soon, because there are alot of god mods out there now.

Sam, im being a a big fan of this mod since Tconfig and im just asking...all of the old tapi content is in this one or ist just some and how do i found the Omnicide boss in the tapi version *(srry for my english :p)*

Sam, im being a a big fan of this mod since Tconfig and im just asking...all of the old tapi content is in this one or ist just some and how do i found the Omnicide boss in the tapi version *(srry for my english :p)*
Currently, it is just some of the content. I'm putting everything from the tAPI version into this one though, so patience is required! Oh, and Omnicide and the other two were never put into the tAPI version actually.

Currently, it is just some of the content. I'm putting everything from the tAPI version into this one though, so patience is required! Oh, and Omnicide and the other two were never put into the tAPI version actually.

Oh...ok thx for the answer..im downloading the right now keep the good work
Thorium%20Banner%20Yeh_zpsrqcrhnx6.png

I was looking around for stuff to craft darksteel stuff, this is a very tiny mistake, but on the darksteel crossbow it says "DarkSteel" instead of "Darksteel" which it says on all the other darksteel items. Wow, I typed darksteel alot in this post.

You know, having the thorium come from material that's put through the clentaminator is pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind actually if that's how it had to work.

Hey Diverman. Or anyone that may know, What item do i need in my inventory for he Confused Zombie to move in? I just cannot seem to figure it out.

perhaps when you add thorium ore to worldgen you could keep the alternate way of obtaining it, but changed what you get from thorium, to a new block like crushed thorium, which requires 7 pieces to make 1 bar, so that way we can have more than one way to obtain it.

Okay so I'm loving this mod a ton, super cool. :D

Only complaint is a bug I've noticed where I can't make the hardmode flesh item at an Orichalcum anvil. :p

Rusty Blade
- Has a chance to poison the hit enemy
This seems hamiliar from tremor........

BYTHE WAY i need help because some sprites have a white background (its really annoying) how do I fix it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1456259820,1456259623][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, sorry about that guys, the mod has been updated for 7.1. Go ahead and update it manually or with the mod browser!
WorldGen is definitely a top priority now, I'll just need to figure it out first, stay tuned!
NICE

Back
Top Bottom