tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I might could make an upgrade that lasts forever... ;)

An upgraded Enchanted Barrier would be awesome haha. Maybe 360 degree coverage as well? That might be asking for too much though xD

EDIT: Sidenote cause I don't wanna doublepost: Sacrificial Dagger is mad disjointed from the player model: https://i.gyazo.com/b1117e819e526b3b08038d9e28c89545.mp4 (It's a little busy, but you can clearly see it's WAY off her hand)

Last edited:
An upgraded Enchanted Barrier would be awesome haha. Maybe 360 degree coverage as well? That might be asking for too much though xD

EDIT: Sidenote cause I don't wanna doublepost: Sacrificial Dagger is mad disjointed from the player model: https://i.gyazo.com/b1117e819e526b3b08038d9e28c89545.mp4 (It's a little busy, but you can clearly see it's WAY off her hand)
@Dagger Pretty sure that's the point. It's a magic summon magic dagger after all :3

there is a slight placement glitch with the marine chandelier, not sure how to explain it but here is a photo of the weird placement, might have something to do with you using the top left corner of the block to place it and not the chain itself

also please add refined marine block platforms, i have to use granite ones as a replacement :(
All fixed for next update. Thanks for the report! :happy:
I din't make any platforms, but for today I made new and(maybe) better texture for a Refined marine Block (Don't look bad with marine Rock), after finishing wall, I will make platforms.
And it is strange, didn't you fixed it? I reported it before (same with thorium chandelier) + You can't stand and place anything on Throium Bookcase and more thing to do with furniture.
2086-336.png

On a server its possible to hire infinite amount of Demons (Weapon Masters)
This gets a bit stupid when people run around with 50+ demons..

Storm Jellyfish drops the "Sticky Flail" the selling price for this is 2 platinum & 3 gold with no modifier.
Maybe a slight nerf on the sell price might be needed ^^

Cooks recipe system in multiplayer (Fixed)
I'm not sure if this just hasn't been implemented yet (As it was under the "Pending fixes" tabs in the original post), but I just tried working with the Cook again in Multiplayer, and again he lost, in this case, the ability to sell the Sunny Day Lemonade. It's also not listed on the wiki as an issue, so I'm not sure where this bug is in the way of being patched out, am I just behind on versions, or something? I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom