tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.
I had that problem too. When i looked at the crafting recipe in cheat sheet, it said it required a red potion. I got around it by using the miner NPC from grealm, he sells different bars.

Turns out it's Tremor, not Thorium, and it's beginning to appear to be a habit of them to edit the vanilla recipes for no reason...
Yeahh it's true, they seem to change recipe of Gem Hooks, cointaining less gems and need a Hook item to craft it. + I think they greatly increased change of spawning Tomb Crawler which make Underground Desert a lot harder than before.

Yeahh it's true, they seem to change recipe of Gem Hooks, cointaining less gems and need a Hook item to craft it. + I think they greatly increased change of spawning Tomb Crawler which make Underground Desert a lot harder than before.
They also blocked access to the Solar Eruption, Nebula Blaze, Stardust Dragon Staff, and Phantasm by making them require Night Cores, which I have no clue how to get...So I just decided to disable it. I've given it enough chances, but I honestly don't like it anymore.

Hello! me and my friend have been playing this mod and been enjoying it quite a bit, one thing we haven't being able to find though is a mount that the wiki says exists, http://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Nimbus its a wyvern mount with a very low drop rate from wyvern. I've also haven't seen any in game footage of this thing or anyone talking about it even. Is this real? did somebody make it up on the wiki and put it in the mod update page?

If anyone knows anything about this mount i would be happy to hear anything.

Hello! me and my friend have been playing this mod and been enjoying it quite a bit, one thing we haven't being able to find though is a mount that the wiki says exists, http://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Nimbus its a wyvern mount with a very low drop rate from wyvern. I've also haven't seen any in game footage of this thing or anyone talking about it even. Is this real? did somebody make it up on the wiki and put it in the mod update page?

If anyone knows anything about this mount i would be happy to hear anything.
I can spawn it with the imksushi mod, so yes, it does exist in-game.
It's just a very rare drop from a rare enemy

Greetings, I am having a bit of trouble with the download link. No matter which browser I use, I cannot seem to open it. Would the link happen to be broken, or is this just something I have to deal with?

They also blocked access to the Solar Eruption, Nebula Blaze, Stardust Dragon Staff, and Phantasm by making them require Night Cores, which I have no clue how to get...So I just decided to disable it. I've given it enough chances, but I honestly don't like it anymore.

Seriously? Omg. This is ridiculous.

Thank god for thorium. It's almost entirely bug free, and that is a god send lol

Just realized that if two players are both using holy aegises, they don't share the damage taken but still reduce damage taken by a whopping HUGE amount.

What's the changelog for 1.3.1.8? This is offered in tModLoader browser but I prefer to download .tmod file directly. This is nowhere to be found in OP, only version 1.3.1.7 is offered.

Some bugs I've found in the last few weeks:

• Placing Key of Tides in a looted Depths Chest does nothing. Had to use a brown/gold chest to spawn mimic.
  • Smart cursor is unable to auto-plant Marine Kelp Seeds. Plus it's also possible to accidentally replant, thus destroying the planted seed.

Other than that, this is a fantastic content mod! Really enjoying Terraria again with the extra gear and bosses :)

Is it normal for Terraria to take 3-5 minutes to "initialize" the Thorium mod each time the game is launched?

That mostly depends on two things: What your computer's like and if you are loading any other mods alongside Thorium. By itself, Thorium shouldn't take more than a minute or two, if even that long.

Hello, I downloaded thorium and the loader. When i started, none of my worlds or characters were available. I am using a mac btw. How do I import my old characters and stuff? Thanks

Hello, I downloaded thorium and the loader. When i started, none of my worlds or characters were available. I am using a mac btw. How do I import my old characters and stuff? Thanks
move the copy of your players and worlds to the new folder in my games/terraria

Thorium was my first mod to play due to pedguin showing the grand thunder bird in youtube and this mod is my mandatory mod to have with other mods always.~:happy:

I found a duplication exploit for this mod (I think? I never noticed this happening in vanilla Terraria, though I didn't really check, either). If you sell a stack of an item (I tested with souls of flight) to the Cobbler, you can left-click to buy 1 item from the stack, but you end up with a copy of the entire stack in hand. I did not check how much you end up spending by purchasing back just 1 item from the stack, nor did I check if this works with other NPCs.

example: sell 103 souls of flight to the cobbler, buy back 1 by left-clicking, there are now 102 souls of flight in the cobbler's list of items he's selling, but you have 103 souls of flight in hand. Place the 103 souls of flight in your inventory, then left-click to purchase another soul of flight, and there are now 101 souls of flight for sale, and after placing the souls you just bought in your inventory, you will have 205 in your inventory.

maybe its just me... but when i downloaded the mod, i went to go reload the mod, and it said that it was outdated, is it outdated, if so, is there a way to change the version of TModLoader? someone please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom