tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hello, I just got this mod and it's not showing up in the mod list as well as when I join a friends game it just stops downloading at about 75%. Help please.

Hello, I just got this mod and it's not showing up in the mod list as well as when I join a friends game it just stops downloading at about 75%. Help please.
the devs of all mods they must have an alternate download on the first page of their threads, but you must place the mod on the mods folder by the way.

cant seem to open the aquatic depths chests, i can destroy them even if they have items (cant destroy the blocks beneath it if its place) and i will pick up the chest when I do. when I place it again I can open it. happens in multiplayer

Oh also I forgot to mention that, yes I did put it in the mods folder. When I went into terraria, the mod initialized but wasn't in the mods tab​

cant seem to open the aquatic depths chests, i can destroy them even if they have items (cant destroy the blocks beneath it if its place) and i will pick up the chest when I do. when I place it again I can open it. happens in multiplayer
You've got yourself a conflicting mod there. What mods you got, friend?

yeah the chests use to open before when I had different mods.

I have tremor, ersion, reduced grinding, recipe browser, pumpkings mod, auto trash, fargos mutant mod, fargowiltas and yet another boss health bar

In a tremor mod chest it also happens so it might be that mod causing it, but i think its in multiplayer. or maybe modloader i dont know

Is there any news on the bard class? Perhaps a spoiler? I have no idea how it would work at all, aside from being a healer class with a bit more damage and buffs, and less healing.

Is there any news on the bard class? Perhaps a spoiler? I have no idea how it would work at all, aside from being a healer class with a bit more damage and buffs, and less healing.

There are some spoilers in Thorium discord channel, including Bard class and other things. You could check.

not sure if tremor mod is making my aquatic depths chest impossible to open, And being able to mine them instantly even with items. was looking forward for that shield that heals you a bit

not sure if tremor mod is making my aquatic depths chest impossible to open, And being able to mine them instantly even with items. was looking forward for that shield that heals you a bit
are you sure its tremor? because I have activated thorium, tremor, calamity and spirit and other 30 mods and I can open the aquatics depths chests without any problem.

edit: ohh umm are you playing with multi right?

A question. What depth level does Thorium ore spawn? I am running the Thorium Mod and Calamity Mod in terms of content So far the only special ores I have found are aerilite smooth coal, and heart quartz...

A question. What depth level does Thorium ore spawn? I am running the Thorium Mod and Calamity Mod in terms of content So far the only special ores I have found are aerilite smooth coal, and heart quartz...
It's pretty rare. You're better off farming Bags of Potential, which drop off of enemies after the Eye of Cthulhu.

thorium ore is so rare that you might as well craft any other armor and be better off. bag of potential gets annoying and gives almost nothing

Back
Top Bottom