tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I logged on here to give feedback JUST like this - only for Bard. Through my bard playthrough with a friend, it doesn't look like I get any of my own Sub-woofer effects and neither do summoners in most cases. My friend is a summoner (always is unfortunately) and I just couldn't justify being a support class when it doesn't support enough, so I switched to summoner as well. Also, although I did find out how to increase your maximum inspiration I did find it a little obscure and troubling to discover it by myself. It's a very fun class to play with but in my opinion it doesn't fair well when paired with other mods in expert mode. Maybe make the guitar pick, silver mouthpiece and plunger mute in-inventory accessories that work when you just carry them? That'll allow more accessory space for bard classes so that they can do solo play more smoothly.

That's my feedback for the Bard class.
Actually, I need to backpedal just a tad; the early game has little Healer content, but I hit Hardmode and I am SWAMPED in options.

Still... these are early-HM options, and I can already see that many of them will fall behind before long. I don't see a clear solo upgrade to Warlock armor until I kill the Moon Lord, because the others make the Healer castery BUT their set bonuses are almost entirely multi-player only. I may be stuck playing the glass cannon for a while with the Warlock gear.

Also of note: I got to HM, I opened a mass of crates, I got a ton of HM metal... I have NOTHING to do with any of it. I made a pick and a chainsaw, that's it. Woo. I also have nothing to do with the Cleric Emblem.

Soooooooo,

When are you guys gonna do something about that annoying thing where the Grand Thunder Bird despawns as soon as he spawns sometimes?
Its pretty annoying :l

Hey, just a thought to make the Bard class more entertaining. Maybe if this hasn't been an idea already, allow the user to change the pitch of the note played depending on whether the cursor is higher or lower on the screen. Then we could actually try to make music when we aren't fighting things. Just a thought. Fantastic work though.

I have a suggestion: an endgame Bard weapon that rarely drops from Red Devils in the Underworld, post-Golem: the Golden Fiddle. Base 70 damage, it functions like a guitar, but when it kills an enemy, the enemy turns into a soul that attacks the nearest enemy to it. It's a reference to The Devil Went Down To Georgia, which is a bangin' tune.

Bug!!!!!! The position of a Nebula Wielder...

Attachments

• 33.png
    33.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 34.png
    34.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 210
I think a very small change could be added to the Bards Subwoofer and that is to just make the buff it provides also apply to yourself. This adds a lot of utility for a pure bard solo playthrough since you now have access to a plethora of debuffs to use like Ichor, Cursed Flames, On Fire, Frostburn and Venom. Just food for thought, love this mod so much :)

The good news: anyone can use the Music Sheets. They're great for setting up a base spot to fight from!

The bad news: Terraria limits you to 22 buffs/debuffs and pushes the oldest ones off if you go over max. If you REALLY want to experience this regularly, the Music Sheet instruments will get you there! I was wondering why my pets kept disappearing and why fights seemed to vary in difficulty... this is why.

Anyone know of a mod to expand buff limits? Or maybe to block certain buffs (like, I don't really need Swiftness or mana regen)?

im having issues with not being able to open depth chests. Even ruin chests from tremor mod aren't opening

I can't remember whether or not the depth chests need keys but the ruin ones do. Do you have the appropriate key in your inventory? You get it from the ghosts that spawn in the ruins, I believe.

Do any other chests from either mod not work like they're supposed to?

im having issues with not being able to open depth chests. Even ruin chests from tremor mod aren't opening
depth chests dosent need a key to open them, ruins chests you need the keys that they drop from the ghosts of the ruins......but to spawn them you need to beat the tiki tottem boss, he can be spawned at night during the jungle with the "mysterious drumm", you need to defeat the eater of worlds or the brain to craft it becaause you need between the shadow scale or the tissue.

I can't remember whether or not the depth chests need keys but the ruin ones do. Do you have the appropriate key in your inventory? You get it from the ghosts that spawn in the ruins, I believe.

Do any other chests from either mod not work like they're supposed to?
I did all of this but they still don't open when I right click with the keys.

Hey all..is anyone else weapons disappearing when you try putting it on weapon racks or item frames??
This is an issue with the current version of the game. There is a hardcore glitch with mannequins that made itself known via missing. There is talk of this being fixed, hopefully, in the next major update.

Hey all! Is anyone else experiencing disappearing weapons when trying to put it on a rack or item frame?
[doublepost=1505959230,1505959149][/doublepost]
This is an issue with the current version of the game. There is a hardcore glitch with mannequins that made itself known via missing. There is talk of this being fixed, hopefully, in the next major update.
Oh sorry for reposting lol but nice to know, thanks! The weapons are so amazing looking so I really wanted to display em
[doublepost=1505959328][/doublepost]Yeah I also noticed it happens with mannequins :/

Back
Top Bottom