tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Think there's an error/bug with the Balladeer armor. The Helmet looks royally funky, like, it's really far down on the sprite.
Here's my Bard without the helmet:
goodbard.JPG

Here's my bard with the helmet. (sorry for crap quality, rushing slightly)
weirdbard.JPG

Now here's what it should look like based off of the Wiki (The cape looks great btw, nice job Thorium spriters!):
Balladeer_armor.png

See the difference? I do, at least. Dunno when this change happened but I hope it gets fixed soon!

I have Spirit/Thorium/Calamity activated and notice that some of Thorium mobs never spawned. Is there any way around ? Because i can't summon/spawn Granite/Marble/UFO bosses

maybe there could be an item that boosted bard's attack when alone on the server. call it "one man band" or something. that would negate the problem of it being undervalued in singleplayer, but it would also discourage multiplayer so maybe not

I have Spirit/Thorium/Calamity activated and notice that some of Thorium mobs never spawned. Is there any way around ? Because i can't summon/spawn Granite/Marble/UFO bosses
spawn them using cheatsheet or heroes mod to get the materials once you get them disable the mods.

So uh... I don't mean to be like, idk, greedy or anything, but I heard that if you donate you get your own item in the mod. Does that still happen? It doesn't say anywhere on the page? How exactly does this work?

While reasonable, i don't want to cheat.
I prefer the legit way if that's possible, if there's no way around that'll be my last option
I think it's best to play those mods seperately anyway to get a pure experience. In my opinion Calamity and Thorium are the best (and biggest) mods out there, and deserve to be enjoyed seperately. Calamity weapons and stuff are generally overpowered, and would make most Thorium items garbage, especially in late game. After all, neither are balanced for playing with the other. Basically I'm saying you should disable the other mods and play them alone.

So uh... I don't mean to be like, idk, greedy or anything, but I heard that if you donate you get your own item in the mod. Does that still happen? It doesn't say anywhere on the page? How exactly does this work?
unfortunately since the next thorium update is the last one (you can check this on the first page of the thread) on the "last update features" they dont said any donator items, unless you want to ask on the spirit mod thread for donator items.

unfortunately since the next thorium update is the last one (you can check this on the first page of the thread) on the "last update features" they dont said any donator items, unless you want to ask on the spirit mod thread for donator items.
Last update? That is unfortunate. Oh well, thanks for the information!

Where did you guys Even Get that the next content update is the last? The last content update will involve a huge rework of the Ragnarök, and we haven't even touched on that yet! All I can say is that this upcoming update is a pretty big one and that it'll focus on enriching the world.

DivermanSam say time ago that thorium will reach its end on his final update..... and his post on the first thread says the content of it in "final update features" section.
actually, now that I think about it, maybe that's just a list of things he wants done before the mod is complete. It might not mean that the next update is the last.

So how do you get Celestial Fragments and Shooting Star Fragments? Do they have their own pillars? Probably been answered before, but forgive me for not searching through 500 pages.
They either drop from the four existing Pillars or are made of their Fragments. I can’t remember which.

Edit: How does autocorrect see ‘made’ as ‘Kandance’.

You know, that's a great question. Anywho, thanks. On the wiki, it says that they "drop from the Celestial Pillars", so it's most likely your first option.

Would it be difficult to add two other pillars for both classes? Is there any other reason why it hasn't happened? Just wondering if anyone can tell me.

They originally intended to but it wasn’t implemented. Perhaps it was too buggy or didn’t work right.

There are several problems with adding new celestial towers:
  • Where do you put them on the map?
  • How do you properly make them work with the other towers?
  • What if another mod adds another tower?
These and many more are may be the reasons why celestial towers for the new classes haven't been added.

Back
Top Bottom