tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hi my temple door is inside my temple rather than at the entrance so now I can’t open it and go further in the game, can anyone assist me and yess I have beaten the three mech bosses and plantera and yes I double check if I have a temple key

Hi my temple door is inside my temple rather than at the entrance so now I can’t open it and go further in the game, can anyone assist me and yess I have beaten the three mech bosses and plantera and yes I double check if I have a temple key
That’s a vanilla problem, you’ll have to make another world and get a picksaw or better

Anyone check the new Aerial? I wanna see how it's been nerfed, damage or projectiles.

EDIT: Looks pretty much exactly the same. Yay!

Last edited:
Hey everybody, the Goons have been hard at work with this new update. Hopefully some of you can see it as an early Christmas present. Included is the new reworked star scouter boss, many multiplayer bug fixes, and an immense amount of balancing. Please enjoy! :happy:

Find the full change log down below!
- Click Here for Change Log-

Please complicate the bosses Coznix and Borean Strider. These bosses have very interesting behavior, but they die very quickly, especially Coznix. He simply does not have time to fully show himself in the second phase. Although at this point his attacks are very unique. The lich also seemed like an easy boss. And he is easy because it is easy to dodge his attacks. In a battle with Lich, a player has too much space and dodge his attacks is not difficult. I think this is the main drawback of this boss.

Thank you for your attention and your work. I think your mod is one of the best. And, probably, the most favorite for me... `:)

Hi, i found a bug with the Rhapsodist's Soul, that when i equip it i cant move or atk

The Mods im using are:

Thorium
Item Checklist
Prefixes For Enemies
The Antiaris
imkSushi's
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Wing Slot
Yet Anothe Boss Health Bar
Auto Trash
MoreAccesories+
Which Mod is This From?
Magic Storage
The Luggage
Even More Modifiers
More Chest Loot

Last edited:
Hi, i found a bug with the Rhapsodist's Soul, that when i equip it i cant move or atk

The Mods im using are:

Thorium
Item Checklist
Prefixes For Enemies
The Antiaris
imkSushi's
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Wing Slot
Auto Trash
MoreAccesories+
Which Mod is This From?
Magic Storage
The Luggage
Even More Modifiers
More Chest Loot
I’d suggest reporting this to the Fargo’s Mutant Mod Thread because that’s a Fargo’s Mod Item, not a Thorium Item

The Mods im using are:

Thorium
Item Checklist
Prefixes For Enemies
The Antiaris
imkSushi's
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Wing Slot
Auto Trash
MoreAccesories+
Which Mod is This From?
Magic Storage
The Luggage
Even More Modifiers
More Chest Loot
Check with Fargo's Mod, Thorium doesn't add the souls.

So I hear Thorium is coming to a close.

So here's what I got to say with the new year almost on us:

This is, the best all rounded mod in the entire game. I'm sure if Relogic wanted to, Thorium could be marketed as an official paid for expansion and people would love and buy it.
(come to think of it, if it were offical, alot more people would know about it)
But my point is, it's pretty much perfect and I love all the love you all put into it. Thank you for making my terraria that much more awesome. And I wish you the best on your future endeavers!

So I hear Thorium is coming to a close.

So here's what I got to say with the new year almost on us:

This is, the best all rounded mod in the entire game. I'm sure if Relogic wanted to, Thorium could be marketed as an official paid for expansion and people would love and buy it.
(come to think of it, if it were offical, alot more people would know about it)
But my point is, it's pretty much perfect and I love all the love you all put into it. Thank you for making my terraria that much more awesome. And I wish you the best on your future endeavers!
Seconded. It has so, so much polish and it just works so well. A few small examples.
  • The Terrarium Whale Catcher kills whales when it touches them. You would never use this kind of feature, because really? But it just shows how much the devs are dedicated to this mod. Because vanilla has all these weird things about this type of endgame item. I mean, the Suspicious Looking Tentacle which points out ores for the man who has everything, or Pearlwood armor for completeness only.
  • How the final pre-Hardmode boss isn't post-Skeletron, while its (supposedly) easier compatriots are; just like how you never have to go in order with bosses.
  • The fact that they added treasure bags to the Old Ones' Army. Basically picking up the pieces of what vanilla didn't do.
  • Also, similarly, the expansion of what could've been so much more: the granite and marble biomes. I mean, there was so much wasted potential there that Thorium capitalized on perfectly.
  • How throwing class doesn't lose its interest with added stuff like making boomerangs throwing. Because so many mods try that, and it reduces the uniqueness of both classes involved in the transaction.
  • When Thorium adds flails, they can be either thrown or launched. Again, showing how dedicated they are to the mechanics of the game.
  • The number of NPCs added. They were there since the beginning, but very few expansion mods do as well as Thorium with this. Calamity, in particular, only has 2 NPCs that were added in the previous update.
  • The entire Queen Jellyfish fight feels perfectly like something outta vanilla. Along with everything else, but that one in particular for some reason.
  • The number of small new enemies added to every facet of the game, and that they all have unique drops. I particularly like the Molten Mortar and Gnome Horde.
  • Improvements to the drops of the Frost Legion, to make things a bit more polished with only a single enemy more added to it.
  • Transcending of class boundaries; as in vanilla, ranger does not have to consume ammo all the time, and thrower doesn't always consume itself. It expands on that concept with "personal" minion-based weapons and the fact that radiant damage can feel either melee-like or magic-like.
  • Meteorites and their tiny little alien enemies. Just so cool to see new life breathed into those things.
  • How Thorium took suggestions: the aforementioned Queen Jellyfish from MetoolDaddy, a few items from SzGamer and the boulder and pot mimics from Milt. They also seem to do that with their own modded stuff; a suggestions channel and donator items, for instance.
  • Inspiration Hair Dye, proving that these small changes go on continuing to the next update.
  • Holiday summoning items, expert mode/normal mode triggers, and other things just for convenience.
  • The freaking Bard Class, so fun to play.
  • My favorite biome to explore in Terraria, the Aquatic Depths.
  • And really, just everything.

Since I do not know English - I do not follow the messages. And as far as I understand from the message above, Thorium mod will no longer be updated? If so, then very sorry. However, I would like to hear whether the mod will be updated in the event of an update in the tmodloader. Namely, can we always play with him on the latest version?

For some reason the newest update have some issues with the Rhapsodist's Soul and Soul of the Universe from Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls.

This is the problem:

Silently Caught Exception: Field not found: 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumPlayer.subwooferFrost'. at Fargowiltas.Items.Souls.BardSoul.Bard(Player player)
at Fargowiltas.Items.Souls.BardSoul.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Fargowiltas.Items.Souls.BardSoul.Bard(Player player)
at Fargowiltas.Items.Souls.BardSoul.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

I hope you will be able to maybe find a fix for this in the future? Must be some mistakes with a file that can't be loaded correctly or something else I do not know about. I have not looked through the mod files to find the problem.

EDIT (05/01/2019)
Well, just noticed that the item have been removed from the Fargo's Mutant Mod, so no problems anymore.

Last edited:
Since I do not know English - I do not follow the messages. And as far as I understand from the message above, Thorium mod will no longer be updated? If so, then very sorry. However, I would like to hear whether the mod will be updated in the event of an update in the tmodloader. Namely, can we always play with him on the latest version?
It'll be updated in the sense it will work with the latest version of Tloader, but outside of the occasional bug fixes that's pretty much it.

Im running both Calamity and Thorium, however a blood chamber to fight viscount will not spawn. Although the Grim pointer still points towards a point underground rather than the top left if a blood chamber doesn't exist. Anyone else got this problem?

Im running both Calamity and Thorium, however a blood chamber to fight viscount will not spawn. Although the Grim pointer still points towards a point underground rather than the top left if a blood chamber doesn't exist. Anyone else got this problem?
I've been having the exact same problem, tried generating multiple other worlds and the problem still persists.

Back
Top Bottom