• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Funkay

Terrarian
Would anyone be able to help me fix this error? It doesnt happen with any other mods:

An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

parky

Terrarian
Would anyone be able to help me fix this error? It doesnt happen with any other mods:

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
update to .net framework 4.7.2

makit

Terrarian
I'm running tModLoader 0.11.5 locally which works fine with the latest Thorium version.
On a dedicated server (from citadel servers) I can't get it running even after updating the net framework to the latest version 4.8. with the same error everybody else gets. Is there a fix to this besides updating to net framework 4.7.2 or newer?

Calarakien

Terrarian
So my thorium has a problem. It's trying to find a load of backgrounds in the backgrounds folder that aren't there and then crashing. It seems like most of my images folder(in my terraria directory) is now one lump pile with generic names(background 1-162 rather than "Moon1" or something). Thorium wants the old ones but i don't want to potentially ruin all my other mods by deleting them then trying to validate files.

Help plz =)

Edit:Upon further testing and inspection, it comes back to the same error completely unrelated to backgrounds(maybe?). It goes a little something like this(pulled straight from the log):

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Hook..ctor(MethodBase from, MethodInfo to, Object target)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.HookGen.HookEndpoint.Add(Delegate hookDelegate)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.HookGen.HookEndpointManager.Add(MethodBase method, Delegate hookDelegate)
at On.Terraria.Player.add_ApplyDamageToNPC(hook_ApplyDamageToNPC )
at ThoriumMod.ThoriumMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)

Last edited:

Aurani

Skeletron Prime
Hello, I'm back again to report more bugs after a year's hiatus.
This bug happens with Snow White and the Folv set bonus.
Steps:
1: Equip the full Folv's Ancient Armor set
2: Cast any 3 spells
3: Use the Snow White's right-click to swap form repeatedly
4: Enjoy your infinite mana bolt casts

TyranianXeroc

Terrarian
I would like if we had a recipe for the Enchanted pickaxe, since it's really a pain to find.Need it for World Shaper Soul recipe from Fargo's mod.

Jortman

Terrarian
Hello, I just installed thorium as my first mod a couple of days ago and am enjoying it, however today I updated and noticed something strange, most of the furniture on the first floor of my housing block was halfway invisible, and all of my butterfly items (butterfly charm, butterfly staff, all new butterflies) were "unloaded items" I tried to disable and reenable, but that didn't work, then I tried to download the tmod file from this thread and replace with the one in my mod folder but that didn't work, and I've tried relaunching terraria multiple times and that didn't work. Just so you know, I've tried to destroy and replace the tables and chairs but it doesn't do anything, however they appear normal if I put them on the second floor, and I tried to break both the thorium anvil and the grim pedestal which both crashed my game immediately. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.terraria.png

Captain Wet Beard

Skeletron Prime
any idea what might case this:

Code:
[21:01:24] [7/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod

Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)

distilled1

Terrarian
Huge fan of this mod, but I think I've FOUND A COUPLE OF BUGS!

First bug: Novice Cleric armor's Holy Crosses allow for unusually high mana regeneration.

Reproducing this bug:
1) Get 200 maximum mana.
2) Wear a full set of Novice Cleric armor (220 max mana now), and wait for the holy crosses to generate.
3) Stand still and continuously use the Heart Wand, Recuperate, or Moonlight Staff spell by holding it down. Notice that you can use them all infinitely.
4) Now obtain 280 maximum mana by equipping some Arcane modified accessories or whatever, and wait for the holy crosses to generate.
5) Move around this time and use the Heart Wand or Moonlight Staff spell by holding it down, and notice that you can STILL use them infinitely.
6) Now attempt to use any of those spells infinitely, in the same manner, with any "superior" healer armor, and notice that you are suddenly incapable of doing so.

Second bug: Sacred Charge item not working as intended?
Reproducing this bug:
1) Equip the Sacred Charge item.
2) Right-click an ally to select them as your "Champion".
3) Heal a second ally.
4) Notice that your "Champion" is not being healed a percentage as Sacred Charge claims to do?

Healer is my favorite class as you can probably tell, so I'd really love for these to be fixed one day if possible.
Thank you for all the hard work you've already done though. Best mod ever.

Last edited:

Rocketjay8

Terrarian
Hey, somethings after I updated haven't loaded in such as the thorium butterflies, the butterfly attraction machine, and other blocks. How do I fix this?

Top Bottom