tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yes I do, had it for years. Just installed TModloader today.

Have any idea what could be causing it?

Last edited:
Also on Windows XP 32bit, hopefully it's not a compatibility issue.
I'll be honest, I see people with your problem all the time, but have never found a true answer or true cause. For the time being, you might have to bare with it. I know it can make it quite unenjoyable...

Okay, I got the white area sprite issue to stop, seems to only happen in Windows XP, dunno if its cause of 32bit or not, but in Win7 it doesn't seem to be happening.

Lance Fire Fire Lance Murphy

Hi, I've encountered a bug regarding chests where I loot one and it refills itself and I can continue looting it for quite a number of times. I believe i got 7-8 iron skin potions from my first chest.

After putting items inside of a chest they were deleted.

I haven't found a solution to this and was wondering if it due to me trying to run it on multiplayer or if theres a fix?

Thanks

Hi, I've encountered a bug regarding chests where I loot one and it refills itself and I can continue looting it for quite a number of times. I believe i got 7-8 iron skin potions from my first chest.

After putting items inside of a chest they were deleted.

I haven't found a solution to this and was wondering if it due to me trying to run it on multiplayer or if theres a fix?

Thanks
Definitely a multiplayer issue, no fix yet, but the tModLoader crew is working to fix it!
[doublepost=1458603066,1458603034][/doublepost]
I see no issue, that crab is just fishing! Nah, but I'll try and fix that...

Okay, I got the white area sprite issue to stop, seems to only happen in Windows XP, dunno if its cause of 32bit or not, but in Win7 it doesn't seem to be happening.

Lance Fire Fire Lance Murphy
I wonder if it might be a compatibility issue then? Tmodloader might be doing things to mods that don't translate well with windows xp. Maybe ask the tmodloader guys about it?

Yeah I'll probably let them know, though considering the lack of support for XP these days I don't expect them to have a desire to do anything about it. I really wouldn't blame them, hate XP myself, but this machine wasn't designed for 7 and struggles with it.

Oh heya Sam, is there any chance we might get a new passive critter like the bunnies and squirrels? Like a fox, or deer..? Something like that would be a wonderful addition imo! Loving the mod anyway, keep up the great work!

Yeah I'll probably let them know, though considering the lack of support for XP these days I don't expect them to have a desire to do anything about it. I really wouldn't blame them, hate XP myself, but this machine wasn't designed for 7 and struggles with it.

Oh heya Sam, is there any chance we might get a new passive critter like the bunnies and squirrels? Like a fox, or deer..? Something like that would be a wonderful addition imo! Loving the mod anyway, keep up the great work!

I'd like an upside down bunny just walking around the ground.

Back
Top Bottom