tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The only problem with this mod and tremor is
TOO MANY PRE-HARDMODE NPC, GOSH, I JUST BUILD 8 ROOM AND THEY'RE ALREADY TAKEN 5 OF THEM..
P/s: Any tips for items and things for my summoner playthrough?!
Get a starfish staff asap then build an arena in the desert and farm the Great Thunder bird for his summoning item. If you're in expert mode go find the Beholder for his.

Get a starfish staff asap then build an arena in the desert and farm the Great Thunder bird for his summoning item. If you're in expert mode go find the Beholder for his.
Hmm, i'm kinda stick with my slimes, i mean, they deal over 300 DPS in Bloodmoon, great crowd-control too, maybe i'll get the starfish with the hatchling staff for BoC :] Tks for the tip. Also, who is Beholder anyways?!

Hmm, i'm kinda stick with my slimes, i mean, they deal over 300 DPS in Bloodmoon, great crowd-control too, maybe i'll get the starfish with the hatchling staff for BoC :] Tks for the tip. Also, who is Beholder anyways?!
Beholder is an early hard mode boss and yeah keep the slimes still. They're much better for ground based enemies but the Starfish are better for aerial enemies though they deal no touch damage and aren't super fast with their attacks. You mostly want them to murder the Grand Thunderbird for HIS summons which are more on par with the Queen Bee.

P/s: Any tips for items and things for my summoner playthrough?!
Another Summonbro! \o/

Another nice thing you should track down is the Liches Reliquary: This thing has a nice bonus of a HP failsafe should you take fatal damage and offers some massive summon buffs. It requires a few things from the blood moon, the essence of stars, and a grisly trophy from the Dungeon, but can be completed as soon as you get access to the Dungeon.

A second goody can be found in the Jungle, called the Hive Mind. Use it before summoning your minions and turrets for a suitable buff to them!

Beyond that, the Starfish Wand, Thunderbird Staff, and the Expert item from Beholder, there's not much else for summoners pre-Mecha tho. There is a Silk armor cap that allows for starting-game summons and of course the Life Bloom, gained with Cloryphil and grinding out the Jungle for the required second goody.

Another Summonbro! \o/

Another nice thing you should track down is the Liches Reliquary: This thing has a nice bonus of a HP failsafe should you take fatal damage and offers some massive summon buffs. It requires a few things from the blood moon, the essence of stars, and a grisly trophy from the Dungeon, but can be completed as soon as you get access to the Dungeon.

A second goody can be found in the Jungle, called the Hive Mind. Use it before summoning your minions and turrets for a suitable buff to them!

Beyond that, the Starfish Wand, Thunderbird Staff, and the Expert item from Beholder, there's not much else for summoners pre-Mecha tho. There is a Silk armor cap that allows for starting-game summons and of course the Life Bloom, gained with Cloryphil and grinding out the Jungle for the required second goody.
Yeah, i got the red ball thing from Blood Moon, increase minion cap and minion damages, but i don't know how the items look @@ and there's no info in the content @@ tks for the tips anyways :]

Yeah, i got the red ball thing from Blood Moon, increase minion cap and minion damages, but i don't know how the items look @@ and there's no info in the content @@ tks for the tips anyways :]
necromancers heart can be bought from the confused zombie..the other item is found as a drop from "minotaurs" in the dungeon

Welp, I'm a idiot, I just noticed that the Feral armor also has minion bonuses! Time to craft a decent blade for the melee crit buffs and see if that helps with my dilemma :S

EDIT: Huzzah! With a mix of Feral armor buffing a Oricalcum spear and sword, spider minions, and remembering a few useful buff potions I didn't have yet thanks to fishing, one Destroyer down and now got the awesomeness of the Destroyer's Rage! This'll make the other two a cakewalk!

Also, been attacked by three Boreal Striders after beating Destroyer. Guessing they needed the mecha boss dead to start spawning X3 Shame they don't spawn with boss music but hey, they're pretty awesome, love the area burst attack they do!

Last edited:
I asked this a while ago, but people have seemed to have missed it, so I'm gonna ask again.

What do you think of the Feral Armour set? Good? Bad? Ugly? Beautiful?

Answer any way you like. :happy:

I asked this a while ago, but people have seemed to have missed it, so I'm gonna ask again.

What do you think of the Feral Armour set? Good? Bad? Ugly? Beautiful?

Answer any way you like. :happy:
Looks pretty nice to me, if a bit more of a fox than a wolf. I'm not sure how you'd make it look more wolf-ish without ripping off the werewolf sprite however :S Maybe add some sort of extra back mane? Idunno. It does look nice by itself though, and the effect is nice.

Looks pretty nice to me, if a bit more of a fox than a wolf. I'm not sure how you'd make it look more wolf-ish without ripping off the werewolf sprite however :S Maybe add some sort of extra back mane? Idunno. It does look nice by itself though, and the effect is nice.
in the furry fandom: a wolf/fox combination is called a "folf"...so really..it's "folf" armor :p...but yeah a melee/summoning armor is very interesting...I just wish there was a ranged/summoning armor... ;(

Another Summonbro! \o/
required second goody.
I'm very, very sure that this symbol means "Praise The Sun", straight outta Dark Souls I.
And I personally belive that we're missing the Thrower class armor. It's something that started in 1.3, but never finished it's way. I know we have Zoaklen, but it's just not enough. ThrowingPriority is way too overpowered to use. Sam, maybe, you can save us?

I'm very, very sure that this symbol means "Praise The Sun", straight outta Dark Souls I.
And I personally belive that we're missing the Thrower class armor. It's something that started in 1.3, but never finished it's way. I know we have Zoaklen, but it's just not enough. ThrowingPriority is way too overpowered to use. Sam, maybe, you can save us?
Yes, please. Way too overpowered. Save us!

I am having problems trying to get the Thorium Mod to work for 1.3. Before I even continue is it out for 1.3 yet? Yes I know this is probably a stupid question considering this is the link for it. But, My terraria keeps crashing when I attempt to load it when I have the thorium mod in my tmodloader folder and I couldn't find it on the mod browser. I currently have the tremor mod installed could that be interfering with it somehow?

I am having problems trying to get the Thorium Mod to work for 1.3. Before I even continue is it out for 1.3 yet? Yes I know this is probably a stupid question considering this is the link for it. But, My terraria keeps crashing when I attempt to load it when I have the thorium mod in my tmodloader folder and I couldn't find it on the mod browser. I currently have the tremor mod installed could that be interfering with it somehow?
Tremor shouldn't interfere with it,and yes its for 1.3.

Why ask stupid questions if you answer them within the same message. Tremor doesn't interfree with it anyhow. Are you sure your tModLoader is 0.7.1.1, and your Thorium is the last version? Are you sure you have installed tModLoader or Thorium properly?

Why ask stupid questions if you answer them within the same message. Tremor doesn't interfree with it anyhow. Are you sure your tModLoader is 0.7.1.1, and your Thorium is the last version? Are you sure you have installed tModLoader or Thorium properly?
I wasn't trying to ask stupid questions, so I do apologize for that. But, you raise a very valid point. I am not 100% sure that tModLoader is 0.7.1.1 so I will check on that immediately so thank you.

Just a suggestion, Can you buff the harbringer set bit because its so easy to die with just 200 hp like add some minor spectre healing or something or maybe just make it 300 hp or add a regen buff when below 200 hp :)

(Just a suggestion)

Back
Top Bottom