tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey I just found an item with the name Tectonic Anomaly Detector and I dont know how it works. Thx if someone repilyes to.

The item doesn't actually do anything, it's more or less just there to tell you that Granite and Marble biomes have new enemies and loot to grab.

Hey! This mod still isn't working in 1.3.2.1 terraria. I've downloaded the new version of TModLoader, but when the mods are loaded upon launching the game I receive an error. This error is not occurring for tremor, of which I also have installed.

The error states:

"An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod. It has been detected that this mod was built for TModLoader version 0.8.2.1, but you are using TModLoader 0.8.3. This mod has been automatically disabled."

Under the error page, it also gives me this:

NPCs/Hover
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Help please. I can't figure out how to play my modded worlds due to Thorium being disabled automatically. I have not tried reinstalling Thorium as I downloaded through the in game mod browser. Thanks for any answers.

Hi guys, so I have a HUGE problem. When I updated Thorium today, my character was half my old, vanilla character, and half my new one. What I mean is, last time I played Thorium, I had full ranger chlorophyte with modded weapons such as: The destroyers rage, staff of the beholder, etc. And way before I created a vanilla character. then I decided to mod it with thorium. So I grabbed as much items as I could, downloaded tmodloader and thorium and created another world with the same name. (I deleted the old one). So I came sinse then to the cholorophyte and stuff. But now, when I updated, I have the destroyers rage, a night vision helmet, ( my character had the NV helmet before he went to the modded world) Devils carapese (new one), climbing claws (old one) etc. Please help

Last edited:
Does the current version require tmodloader 0.8.3? I'm on the GoG version which hasn't been updated yet, and I'd rather not update my thorium mod if it'll blow up my world :)

Back
Top Bottom