tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You know what would be lovely? If there was ANY tutorial or ANY page that would tell you how to make the Soul Forge
Soul Forge - 8 Hallowed Bars, 3 of each mechanical boss soul @ Mythril Anvil
- Used in the crafting of higher level equipment, functions as an Adamantite/Titanium furnace as well

This is great mod. But i find a bug from Lich battle, after ending battle, rain or blizzard stop moving, but when aproaching new rain, this can't actually displayed and sound of water i can hear. This happens only with rain. Blizzard works fine.

And why i can't refoge the Death Grip? It's more powerful version of the Bone Glove and this item can be refoged for "Unreal" modification.

Wow, hearing word of a final update? If you want my assistance in spriting anything, I'd love to help out for old time's sake

Last edited:
Why did you decide to make the next update the last?
Sometime earlier the dev said something about his mod having the maximum amount of added buffs, and even after he did some work to fix that, he concluded that the mod was becoming Ridley-sized, so he made this content update the last to deal with this issue, and he will probably make a second mod instead.

You guys are on the right track with your assessments of my "last" update, but there is an unfortunate truth to it. This next update will be the last major content update I add to the mod. Any further updates I release will be dedicated to bug fixes, visual improvements, balance, better consistency, etc. There is a possibility for a sort of Thorium Mod : Part 2, but I dunno... I'll have to play it by ear.

I'll be sure to elaborate further when I fully release the update, but trying to juggle my job, the mod and other stress inducers can get the best of you sometimes. :sigh:

Here's some small spoilers just in case you guys think I'm dead...
OJzjUU4.png
OxcAy6P.png

Back
Top Bottom