tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I still don't quite understand why the thorium mod is ending. If it's because of the mod is too big then won't tmodloader grow to support it

yes the mod is getting too big, as mentioned b4 many of the buffs are even clashing with the code causing weird effects in multiplayer cause there's too many.

Hello! Thorium mod works perfectly fine with Terraria 1.3.2.1? Some mods only works perfectly fine with Terraria 1.3.0.8.

Fun with Stats Config mod.

Star Scouter with 2.625x normal health.

20160909182238_1.jpg

Sadly Stats Config doesn't let me give him more damage yet, but at least Boss Expertise works on him! He activates his emergency protocol at about 8500 health.

Is there anything I can do to get this working with the new tmod update? Or is it a matter of waiting till this is updated?

Sadly no, we just have to sit around until the mod creator updates it.

What I find ironic is that some mods apparently don't need to be updated, they automatically work, but some mods (Like Thorium, Crystillium and Calamity) require updates.

Sadly no, we just have to sit around until the mod creator updates it.

What I find ironic is that some mods apparently don't need to be updated, they automatically work, but some mods (Like Thorium, Crystillium and Calamity) require updates.

This one needs an update because 1.3.3 messed with the fishing code. This mod introduces the strange crate which is obtainable from fishing and thus is temporarily borked until that bit of the code is patched.

I simply sit here with the installer for the old version of TModLoader and cackle silently as I continue my quest to do a playthrough of each class.

Hey Diverman, can you just release a quick update that lets it run in the latest version of tModloader? No content is necessary. Really want to play Thorium with my other mods ;(

Back
Top Bottom