tModLoader The Thorium Mod

WAIT HOW DO YOU LIKE PUT THIS MOD IN THE GAME
Well, first you have to hack into the games code to be able to modify it. Then you have to download this mod, go into it's code, and copy paste each item one at a time, renaming them to fit more the theme of Terrarias code names. After that, you have to open Terraria, in which two things will happen - 1, your game will crash. This means something went wrong, and you'll have to do the entire process over again. Or two, it will work. Voila!

Well, first you have to hack into the games code to be able to modify it. Then you have to download this mod, go into it's code, and copy paste each item one at a time, renaming them to fit more the theme of Terrarias code names. After that, you have to open Terraria, in which two things will happen - 1, your game will crash. This means something went wrong, and you'll have to do the entire process over again. Or two, it will work. Voila!

Can confirm this is what you do. No joke.

get 999 penguin heads
Firstly, this is how to get the penguin wand
Secondly, you get penguin heads from penguins. (For some people this isn't as obvious as it seems)
Thirdly, I don't know if the regular penguin staff is still in the game. The true one was removed.

I come back after a few months and I see a boss that's kinda like the World's Fury from the reborn mod
Inspiration or no inspiration?

Also EDIT: How well does this mod correlate when ran side by side with Tremor mod?
Incompatibilities? Game Breaking?

Last edited:
Also EDIT: How well does this mod correlate when ran side by side with Tremor mod?
Nope, they should work completely fine together. Many a people(like me) when playing with mods will include both, and nothing breaks.
Really, most big mods play perfectly fine together. And quite a decent small mods. Some mods won't work with other mods, of course, but most mods do.

I come back after a few months and I see a boss that's kinda like the World's Fury from the reborn mod
Inspiration or no inspiration?

No incompatibilities, but you WILL see a ton of redundant content. Both mods have Flesh Armor, both have a bird fought in the desert early on with similar drops, so on so on.

In my personal opinion, Tremor's not too good. It has bugs and balance issues galore. I'd suggest Calamity in its place. While not perfect either, it makes a better compliment in quality and content.

Tremor also has a bull:red: boss called the Cog Lord, which is a Skeletron head that shoots Heat Rays in all directions like a pinwheel. These go through blocks so you can't hide from it, you WILL get shredded. You can only damage the boss 25% of the time. 50% of the time your attacks will do next to nothing to it, and the other 25% will actually heal it. It's the single most bull:red: thing I have ever seen from a mod and I've seen some doozies. I have no idea how to fight this thing without outright cheating and hacking.

Tremor also has a bull:red: boss called the Cog Lord, which is a Skeletron head that shoots Heat Rays in all directions like a pinwheel. These go through blocks so you can't hide from it, you WILL get shredded. You can only damage the boss 25% of the time. 50% of the time your attacks will do next to nothing to it, and the other 25% will actually heal it. It's the single most bull:red: thing I have ever seen from a mod and I've seen some doozies. I have no idea how to fight this thing without outright cheating and hacking.

You have to take out the hands first apparently. Also the boss is pretty unfair in the fact that the lasers travel instantly. Gives you 0 time to react.

Looking forward to the release. A friend of mine and I did a Thorium Mod run before Illumite came out. We're waiting on this release to do another (partly because of the new-to-us Illumite tier and the new Aquatic Depths, and well, partly because multiplayer is currently ten kinds of :red:ed up right now lol.)

i am glad this is still being updated, thank you for keeping this mod amazing. one little thought, could you either add an item/guide tab/something to kind of lead a player aiming for only using modded items in a playthrough or add a quest type system to do the same? i mean maybe even just a fisherman type system but with modded items to be brought back or modded rare boss drops which will be rewarded with something mod-y or maybe with unique items or even just rare resources??

Back
Top Bottom