tModLoader The Thorium Mod

1.2.11.1 Multiplayer, me and my friend have problem - hotbar not showing and inventory not opening, can see minimap and healt/mana bar and buffs
Happens also in single player with all accounts

Last edited:
I've been messing with the new healer equips and weapons, and it seems radiant damage doesn't get any bonus from any 'all damage' increases such as avenger emblem, and menacing prefixes don't seem to add damage either.
I noticed this myself while trying out the class, I understand that Healer is meant to heal and buff their allies, but a lot of radiant weaponry heals allies by damaging enemies as well. I also noticed radiant weapons lack an internal critical stat as well which makes the critical bonus from certain Healer equipment go unnoticed as you can't see the actual bonus critical strike chance on radiant weapons.

I noticed this myself while trying out the class, I understand that Healer is meant to heal and buff their allies, but a lot of radiant weaponry heals allies by damaging enemies as well. I also noticed radiant weapons lack an internal critical stat as well which makes the critical bonus from certain Healer equipment go unnoticed as you can't see the actual bonus critical strike chance on radiant weapons.
I'm fairly certain the not getting boosts from things is by design. If I'm not mistaken there are healer specific items that boost the output of Radiant damage specifically if you want to go a more battle oriented one. That being said the Healer class isn't meant to do tons of damage. It's meant to support someone who can do that to do even more.

Terrarium Armor already IS powerful. I dare say it's probably the best armor in the entire game/mod.
Dunno about it being the best, but it's an excellent all-around pre-ML armor. It isn't (and shouldn't be) better at more specific things than other armors in the same tier though. Like Beetle scalemail does more damage but is much squishier and Beetle shell is tankier but deals much less damage.

Dunno about it being the best, but it's an excellent all-around pre-ML armor. It isn't (and shouldn't be) better at more specific things than other armors in the same tier though. Like Beetle scalemail does more damage but is much squishier and Beetle shell is tankier but deals much less damage.
Thing it isn't specialized armor but in return it gives you the best boosts to the stats that truly matter at end game anyways. While the other armors might excel in an area over this set I still honestly believe the Terrarium Armor is just straight up amazing.

Thing it isn't specialized armor but in return it gives you the best boosts to the stats that truly matter at end game anyways. While the other armors might excel in an area over this set I still honestly believe the Terrarium Armor is just straight up amazing.
No I agree, it's very good and I like where it's at right now. I don't think it should be changed. In my opinion it's not the best in the game though.

No I agree, it's very good and I like where it's at right now. I don't think it should be changed. In my opinion it's not the best in the game though.
Depends on point of view I suppose. The health regen from the armor set is what really makes this thing shine over the others. It's both defensive and offensive.

I agree with chime, the fact that Terrarium offers so much regen makes it one of the best period. Regen is the top dog of stats that keep a player alive, through on some damage reduction accessories and even Expert enemies will have a hard time killing you.

To report two very minor bugs - when the item "Strange Skull" is fired/activated, it makes a server-wide noise. Tested on 4 different servers. The main reason to report the bug is that some people might find it obnoxious.

Second one is about Shamblers. The mob counter doesn't count their deaths, even though their respective banner drops perfectly fine.

To report two very minor bugs - when the item "Strange Skull" is fired/activated, it makes a server-wide noise. Tested on 4 different servers. The main reason to report the bug is that some people might find it obnoxious.

Second one is about Shamblers. The mob counter doesn't count their deaths, even though their respective banner drops perfectly fine.
Speaking of the strange skull, while I do love the reference, I think it's pretty overpowered for a pre-hardmode item..maybe change it to 1 GB or make it hardmode somehow? o_O

I know I'm probably not the first - nor the last - to ask this, but any news about compatibility with 1.3.4?

I know I'm probably not the first - nor the last - to ask this, but any news about compatibility with 1.3.4?
Basically, Sam had the patch ready to go since the update and had initially planned to release it along with Tmod for 1.3.4 but because they seem to be quite busy he said ahh whatever and released his awesomenes to 1.3.3.
Just be patient :) Once Tmod updates Thorium will be ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom