tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey guys, just mucking around with the stuff in this mod using a mage and managed to down Plantera. Couple questions, mostly looking for opinions:

- Thoughts on best magic weapons pre-Golem? Seems like they did a nice job balancing the weapons as there are a lot that feel very viable, although the Hallowed Staff is a clear winner due to versatility over most things. Aside from that, I'm running Black Hole Cannon and Chlorophyte Staff for single target damage. I'm thinking the Dread Staff *might* be better but the Chlorophyte Staff is just way easier to use.

- Similar to above, the armors at the Spectre Armor tier seem to be so similar. When it comes to evaluating them, I'm mostly stuck on how the damage replication features of the Spectre and Cryo-Magus armor affect the power levels of those particular sets, especially compared to the Reality Breaker set bonus. What do you guys think? Which armor would you use going into Moon Lord?
I personally can't get over how amazing the Reality Breaker's armor is, but that's just my opinion.

Was it needed? What is it?
Silk_armor.png
Silk_armor f.png

Is there a way to get around the 'Instability' debuff? It's a bloody nightmare.
Don't believe so, just the gimmick of the armor set. If you have any general Thorium questions or wanna talk about the mod, I'd recommend the mod's Discord. Link's on the front page! :p

Looking forward to trying out all this awesome new stuff against the DD2 content (totally forgot what it's actually called in game!).

I just got to the Terrarium tier of content and some of this stuff is insane.. like boots that make you faster than Sonic the Hedgehog.. mwahahaha.

I assure you this mod's creator is already very well aware of this.

Same goes for all the other mod threads you've posted this identical demand in.

It's not a "demand." Since nothing's (as far as I know) as updated as much as Thorium is, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post a "hey, this happened!" sort of thing.

It's not a "demand." Since nothing's (as far as I know) as updated as much as Thorium is, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post a "hey, this happened!" sort of thing.
It was more that you posted in 4 different mod threads near-identical comments telling them they must update for the new tModLoader. These are top-mod developers for Terraria. For testing purposes, many of them already had access to the 1.3.4 version for tMod before it was even made public.

Like I said, they know.

Back
Top Bottom