tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Same problem, Drop Box downloads a 832 bytes file with only the changelog at the moment.

Your mod seems nice by the way! Got tired of vanilla, gonna give it a try as soon as this is fixed.

Why dont you guys download it using the mod browser? You have to install tmod anyway.. the mod browser works now and has the correct version with the actual file instead of just a changelog. And its right in the title menu for terraria if you start it correctly using tmod.

Why dont you guys download it using the mod browser? You have to install tmod anyway.. the mod browser works now and has the correct version with the actual file instead of just a changelog. And its right in the title menu for terraria if you start it correctly using tmod.

Thanks man, didn't know about it.

Hello. I've got a problem. I'm trying to download the mod via the Mod Browser, but the thing keeps freezing mid-way. When I came to download it manually, the .rar file weighed 832 B, with only the changelog, as many here have already stated. Can someone help me here?

EDIT: Well, it finally downloaded, but it took quite a few restarts. May I suggest that you upload the correct file on the manual download in case someone else has my problem?

Last edited:
I suppose its fair to ask. I browsed the wiki for the nod and looked at the Terratium weapons. I noticed that you made a special type of bullet for the set but I couldn't find any arrows? I was wondering if Terrarium Arrows are in the mod and if not, why? (Assuming that the update in the post above mine wasn't to fix that oversight)

First of all before the gigantic text down there: hello i love this mod and you have done a great job but you dont need me to say that do you? ;D.

Now what im actually posting for is that i love the healer class you gave us to have fun with.
but sometimes a small problem is that its litterly a co-op class and that its original purpouse i know but could you add somethings that can make the healer a solo playing class too?

Now i know about the scythes but i feel like they are not enough against the magnitude of items other classes have.
We have the item dark intent already so how about we go full corrupted/tainted/cultist style Priest and make a way to make a "Un-healer","plague smith" playing style who doesnt have the healing yet debuffs the everliving hell out of his/her enemy.

like using the unholy shards on a demon/blood altar to make i dono Infernal shards and then using those with the souls to make otherworldy shards then useing them with the fragments to make someother unholly material i cant think of right now .

i REALLY dont want to annoy you guys but i would love it if you gave us a way to go full EEEEVVVVIIIILLL(solo or damage) in the game and i belive a "un-healer" with a demonic and/or eldritch theme who sacrifices his/her healing abillitys for the ungodly abillity of plagues and curses to debuff the enemy to death would be epic like: Cleric>Heretic>Fallen>Infernal>Cultist>Acolyte>Old One.

again i really dont want to anger you guys and make you feel like im complaing i also dont want to sound like im demanding or be rude and i know that making and spriting items is hard and takes alot of time heck i dont even want to imagine HOW annoynig balancing real life and this stuff can get to you.
So i dont want you to take this as a demand but as a wish first suggestion second.

I want to thank you for reading all this and for giving me one of the best if not THE BEST mod in terraria+ giving me the time of your Day/Night.

sincierly
Vrang
a
Necromancer or random guy i guess!?!

ps:god this post is long sorry!

Last edited:
Hello, i would like to report something that could be a bug.

i had already generated around 5 worlds (Medium type, Normal mode)

and in neither of those i could find thorium ore/danger ore, meaning the only way i can get thorium is through the bags or fishing (and cheating)

So i was wondering if you could help me with this.

i'm using the latest version of both tmodloader and thorium

@DivermanSam

Is there any way to reduce the modded minions aggro rage a bit?

Currently their range goes well off screen for most if not all of them, then they can frequently get stuck around corners and not return to the player due to still chasing enemies within their range.

I suppose its fair to ask. I browsed the wiki for the nod and looked at the Terratium weapons. I noticed that you made a special type of bullet for the set but I couldn't find any arrows? I was wondering if Terrarium Arrows are in the mod and if not, why? (Assuming that the update in the post above mine wasn't to fix that oversight)

Terrarium Arrows are built into the bow, they aren't their own seperate item.

The dismembered "gore" from some of the zombies doesn't fade away over time. I think it's the Biter and the Impaled Zombie.

I noticed a distinct lack of furniture (to the point where the only was was a donator item) with that said I want to know if there are at least walls for the block(s) you made for the mod?

Back
Top Bottom