tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yep, that's an ID Desync. I have no confirmed idea on how it happens, but its either caused by a mod you've installed, how you're running the server, different mod versions downloaded or different machines. Again, I cant confirm which one is the real issue... :sigh:
I completely forgot that when I joined my friend's server, Boss Checklist (v0.1.1.3) and Simple Auto Chests (v0.3.2) loaded up. Initially I had them disabled. After some testing it was Boss Checklist causing the problem. BC with Thorium and SAC would cause world generation to halt and worlds to corrupt. BC and Thorium seemed caused an ID issue in general, such as dirt blocks dropping a single Thorium item (SoulSlasher, for example), a random item each time the world was put back up. I'll go ahead and notify the developer. Thanks for the quick response, it's much appreciated!

Hey, I've played this mod for quite a while and I came to post this wondering why (almost) none of the modded materials have summoner weapons (not even pseudo summoner weapons that would make summoner less of a passive class) and I thought it would be quite interesting and fun to see some added. I could totally see a harbinger ghost or a dread demon as a summon from their respective materials. Same for the prehardmode ones (eg. danger shards, petals). I was wondering if you planned to ever implement something like this, and maybe even the same for consumable throwing weapons with nifty little gimmicks such as harbinger weapons (throwing knives? throwing scythes?) could cost mana as well as consuming the item.

I still taking fall damage when riding on Infernal Hound Mount with wings equipped, although the wiki says that such bug was already fixed in 1.2.12.1.

DivermanSam
i got suggestion
if u make more updates plz add stuff to the aqautic depths biome its my fav biome and when i first saw it i was like wow

What are you talking about? Figuring out what the hell "it" is is 95% of the fun!
but that would mean the problem remains for longer, meaning that it will stay in the game longer and people will have to put up with it for longer, its like saying "i found a bug that stops game progression, but i want you to figure out where and what it is"

but that would mean the problem remains for longer, meaning that it will stay in the game longer and people will have to put up with it for longer, its like saying "i found a bug that stops game progression, but i want you to figure out where and what it is"

Well I was being sarcastic.. :)

You're right though, who the hell knows if what he's talking about is even a bug..

Okay, so either the Whirlpool Saber is too weak, or the Sand Storm Claymore is way, WAY too strong...Actually, I think it's both.

The Saber is a Post-Skeletron AND Post-Jellyfish weapon that does base 15 damage. The projectile travels about 15 blocks, goes through blocks, and can pierce several enemies. However, the knockback is more of a hindrance, requiring the player to chase the monster they're fighting.

The Claymore is a Pre-EoC weapon that does base 16 damage. The projectile travels...Let's estimate 150 blocks, and can pierce 8 enemies. It also does minimal knockback, meaning it destroys monsters when they stand in a line, like Goblin Army and Old One's Army. Or just standard Fighter AI like zombies.

Was a number mistyped somewhere, or is this intentional? It really doesn't feel like it...

Okay, so either the Whirlpool Saber is too weak, or the Sand Storm Claymore is way, WAY too strong...Actually, I think it's both.

The Saber is a Post-Skeletron AND Post-Jellyfish weapon that does base 15 damage. The projectile travels about 15 blocks, goes through blocks, and can pierce several enemies. However, the knockback is more of a hindrance, requiring the player to chase the monster they're fighting.

The Claymore is a Pre-EoC weapon that does base 16 damage. The projectile travels...Let's estimate 150 blocks, and can pierce 8 enemies. It also does minimal knockback, meaning it destroys monsters when they stand in a line, like Goblin Army and Old One's Army. Or just standard Fighter AI like zombies.

Was a number mistyped somewhere, or is this intentional? It really doesn't feel like it...

Probably not intentional, but possibly an oversight.

It's mainly just the Claymore being way too strong, but the Saber could use a buff.

Back
Top Bottom