tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Corpse bloom? Is this some sort of mini-boss or rare enemy, considering it makes the druid move in? also you're telling me that even pots will be killing me in the dungeon now... dear god you are a ruthless overlord.

They are great news but my Silk Hat doesn't look like my own. I tested mine by texture pack, I don't find anything wrong with it and hairstyles. You make mine look worse, even it isn't.
I can undestand female wearing skirt, but I tried to make it more interestring. Making my sprites go waste :(

If I may make a suggestion. How would you feel about adding a counterpart to the Heart Lantern. An item that increases mana recovery?
As already stated, there's already the star in a bottle. There doesn't even need to be a second placed item because mana recovers pretty quickly, especially via potion. I know, redundant to say again, but it should lead a bit into what I want to say next.

I'd much prefer something similar, but with life fruit and healing life. A life lantern, a life campfire, something - Life fruit need more uses, and a healing thing could be the thing. Well, a thing.

Hey, I'm having an issue with the latest version of Thorium where upon switching to an item it will remove the damage% bonus from it. (i.e if it was godly and had +damage +crit +knockback, it becomes only +crit and +knockback)

The value change is reflected immediately in the damage so I don't think it's just a visual issue, and can be reset by saving and quitting, but will retain the lost damage until you do.

This was tested with nothing but the Thorium mod active. Let me know if you need any more info from me

Hey, I'm having an issue with the latest version of Thorium where upon switching to an item it will remove the damage% bonus from it. (i.e if it was godly and had +damage +crit +knockback, it becomes only +crit and +knockback)

The value change is reflected immediately in the damage so I don't think it's just a visual issue, and can be reset by saving and quitting, but will retain the lost damage until you do.

This was tested with nothing but the Thorium mod active. Let me know if you need any more info from me
I think i know the cause for that, I'll be sure to fix it!

I'd much prefer something similar, but with life fruit and healing life. A life lantern, a life campfire, something - Life fruit need more uses, and a healing thing could be the thing. Well, a thing.

Plantera Pie (1)
10 Jelly + 10 Pumpkin + 1 Life Fruit at any Furnace
Grants the Well Fed and Rebirth buffs for 1 hour
Possible appearance: like a Pumpkin Pie, but with curling vines around a green dish, and the slits in the crust glow gold

Last edited:

Goodish news? Doing some testing, I found that newly reforged / gotten items shouldn't experience this bug. Older ones will though.

Goodish news? Doing some testing, I found that newly reforged / gotten items shouldn't experience this bug. Older ones will though.

You were able to hold them as well and not get it to change? Because I tested it out with a freshly created character and world and you can get the modifiers to keep the modifier as long as you don't actually hold it in your hand as if you were to swing. So you can reforge it / get it to drop and it will have the +damage however it's when you go to use it that it disappears.

If that's the case thats interesting because I couldn't get that to happen. Either way I appreciate the quick response and active troubleshooting <3

Back
Top Bottom