tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yes but they attempt to crush you, so they will only fall down if you get of the island. Besides they only spawn in hardmode and by that point when people actually encounter them they will have wings.
fair enough , thing is with mimics ... they all need there own bunch of droppable items .... like 4 or 5 at least

I'm back, downloaded TModLoader again, I again request Ichor Snowballs, because..Come on..It'd be hilarious! :naughty:..Oh and congrats on all the hard work you've done to make everyone's lives better, Sam :cool:

Was really enjoying this amazing mod with some friends when something has come a cropper with the world and it would be so great if any one ,could help me fix. been playing on expert mode and had got as far as skelatron, had been to the deep ocean biom (which is amazing btw) and then after launching the game a day or so later i noticed some ores missing though something was amiss but was happy to go farm some more. So i went of to the deep ocean to find that the hole chunk had just dissapeared. what can i do to fix it?

Was really enjoying this amazing mod with some friends when something has come a cropper with the world and it would be so great if any one ,could help me fix. been playing on expert mode and had got as far as skelatron, had been to the deep ocean biom (which is amazing btw) and then after launching the game a day or so later i noticed some ores missing though something was amiss but was happy to go farm some more. So i went of to the deep ocean to find that the hole chunk had just dissapeared. what can i do to fix it?
Sounds you like you loaded the world without Thorium Mod enabled. As far as I know the damage is permanent.

Back
Top Bottom