tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Mythril Anvil is the same as a regular anvil but with more items being able to be made.

Try it yourself. I'm about to create items that require a Mythril Anvil, but basic items that use a regular anvil (anything made of lead, for example) cannot be made using the gift.

The only real reason I even noticed is because I tried to make a 1 second timer and couldn't do it. I moved over to my Thorium Anvil and it showed up as craftable. That's when I noticed that nothing that is crafted on the anvil was showing up.

EDIT: I just checked again and it's still the same. The Guide's Final Gift works fine as a Mythril Anvil, but it totally lacks the basic Anvil features.

First time doing a modded playthrough and I'm loving everything about Thorium, but now that I think about it isn't the Danger Dual-Shot kind of ridiculously strong? It has very good damage that is doubled at a decent range against large enough targets, and adjusting aim to hit faraway targets isn't difficult either so it feels better than even other mod options, especially for how easily you can get it (danger shards are pretty easy to get while mining, and then you just need to kill the Eye for the blacksmith to move in).

(I'm enjoying all that damage anyway)

I don't know why, but thorium mod causes my ocean floors to disappear :D ... every single time I made a new world ; ocean generation glitches. Removed Thorium mod --> Ocean was normally generated... :D

I don't know why, but thorium mod causes my ocean floors to disappear :D ... every single time I made a new world ; ocean generation glitches. Removed Thorium mod --> Ocean was normally generated... :D
With Thorium, one of your oceans will generate with a large gap in the sand. This is the entrance to the Aquatic Depths biome. If your ocean is generating without any ocean floor, that's pretty weird and is likely caused by another mod conflicting with Thorium.

Yep, two possibilities there. One, you're mistaking the entrance to the aquatic depths for a bug. Two, you have cloud saves activated, which is breaking every modded block in your world. I'd recommend taking that off if its the case. :p

Easy way to debug if your Aquatic Depths entry is if you are seeing this on the side with the jungle and it's only a small hole, usually with harder sand in the sides of it before going deeper.

Is Light's Lament broken? It only seems to proc the actual starstorm about 10% of the time, otherwise it just throws one star down and calls it good.

So I just beat the Grand Thunderbird on Expert for the first few times (good starter boss I might add!), but when I tried to put his Expert weapon, the Talon Burst, on a Weapon Rack, it seemingly just vanished. Taking down the Weapon Rack only got me said rack and nothing else. Not sure if this has been noted before, but if not, you know now!

Additionally, when I took the Weapon Rack down with the 'invisible' Talon Burst on it, the Weapon Rack seemingly replaced my pickaxe and made it vanish too! Luckily it was just a simple platinum pick, but there's that too!

So I just beat the Grand Thunderbird on Expert for the first few times (good starter boss I might add!), but when I tried to put his Expert weapon, the Talon Burst, on a Weapon Rack, it seemingly just vanished. Taking down the Weapon Rack only got me said rack and nothing else. Not sure if this has been noted before, but if not, you know now!

Additionally, when I took the Weapon Rack down with the 'invisible' Talon Burst on it, the Weapon Rack seemingly replaced my pickaxe and made it vanish too! Luckily it was just a simple platinum pick, but there's that too!
IIRC, weaponracks are entirely glitchy when it comes to TModLoader right now. Your best bet is to use the itemrack version, which is NOT bugged out, and probably grind yourself out a new pick and bow.

I recently made a mod and it was working fine until i updated tmodloader. Now it says
"error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'useSound' and no extension method 'useSound' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)" I have not changed that since I updated tmodloader and it just doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a solution?

I recently made a mod and it was working fine until i updated tmodloader. Now it says
"error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'useSound' and no extension method 'useSound' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)" I have not changed that since I updated tmodloader and it just doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a solution?
thats a question for the tmodloader thread, not here.

In case they haven't responded on the tMod thread, you should check this out. They made some recent changes to how sounds work. -Click Here-

Back
Top Bottom