tModLoader The Thorium Mod

If you can, try and equip the Tide Turner and Omni armor sets and tell me if you lag with them as well. Also, to confirm, you don't lag with any other armor sets, yeah?
i barely can beat plantera right now
but the ebony ears also lags me
vanilla items like the cobalt set ,the hollow set ex.. does not effect my frame
both the danger set and the ocean set lags

Last edited:
How challenging would a Radiant Damage only run be for this mod? I play mainly single player and never get an opportunity to play with all the Healer class toys, so I was wondering if It's feasible to play solo, yet still get by using -Healer Class- only items

How challenging would a Radiant Damage only run be for this mod? I play mainly single player and never get an opportunity to play with all the Healer class toys, so I was wondering if It's feasible to play solo, yet still get by using -Healer Class- only items

on a 1-100 scale (1= a rock on the mouse 100 = super computer AI) i would place it about ... a 76.8 on the low end, an 83.7 on the high end, so about an 81, for reference most other classes in this game fall in about a rough 30-35, dark souls would be around 70 on the easy builds, 90 on the no weapons/points challenge, well give or take, at the moment healer can be sort of self reliant pre-hardmode... sort of(more like a 48.3-54.2 ish), but after that it jumps up a decent bit

Is there any known fix to the ID mismatch bug in multiplayer? I'm trying to play with some friends, but every item I pick up is endgame, and it ruins the fun.

on a 1-100 scale (1= a rock on the mouse 100 = super computer AI) i would place it about ... a 76.8 on the low end, an 83.7 on the high end, so about an 81, for reference most other classes in this game fall in about a rough 30-35, dark souls would be around 70 on the easy builds, 90 on the no weapons/points challenge, well give or take, at the moment healer can be sort of self reliant pre-hardmode... sort of(more like a 48.3-54.2 ish), but after that it jumps up a decent bit
I actually have a solution to this..give the healer a starting/early early accessory that reduces all healing by half(?) but lets all healing from radiant weapons work on yourself solo. (Yes I realize that would probably take a long time to code but..It'd be worth it for us people that don't wanna play multiplayer :p)

super, i had a few similar suggestions far earlier in this msg board with proposed stats, effects, and different options and such, several posts really haha, that last post was merely answering fallen's question fully

Out of memory
at (wrapper managed-to-native) object:__icall_wrapper_mono_gc_alloc_vector (intptr,intptr,intptr)
at (wrapper alloc) object:AllocVector (intptr,intptr)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes (Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.INTERNAL_loadAudioStream (System.IO.Stream s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor (System.IO.Stream s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Im getting this error and cant play, plz tell me the problem

I know it cant be out of memory.... It must be something else
An out of memory error means you're out of memory, or ram, which can be done via a multitude of reasons. If you're thinking memory stands for storage then you're wrong, but if you have 16 gb's+ of ram, hell probably 8+, and are getting the error then there is probably some sort of problem.

An out of memory error means you're out of memory, or ram, which can be done via a multitude of reasons. If you're thinking memory stands for storage then you're wrong, but if you have 16 gb's+ of ram, hell probably 8+, and are getting the error then there is probably some sort of problem.
Um, I can only handle 4 gbs at a time... So

Back
Top Bottom