tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Can someone help me out. I'm trying to craft Master's Libram, I have all the necessary items (quadruple checked it) and i have an orichalcum anvil. But it doesn't show up. The guide doesn't seem to acknowledge it as a craftable recipe either. When I puti n any of the ingredients he doesn't show the recipe for Master's Libram.
Is it removed or something?
I'm going to be the irksome guy that asks the "turned off and back on" question: You definitely have the Thorium Mod active?

Why does the Sorcerer's Mirror give such a long debuff? You can't control where you're going with it like the RoD, and there are tons of other ways to escape boss fights, so...Why? Vanilla Teleportation potions don't have any penalty, either.

This got buried a bit earlier, so I'm bumping it to see if anyone knows the answer to this. Sorry if this is annoying, I'm not sure what else to do.

This got buried a bit earlier, so I'm bumping it to see if anyone knows the answer to this. Sorry if this is annoying, I'm not sure what else to do.
I'm not sure it got buried? It's only been a short while and stuff that needs to get addressed here usually does. Potions get consumed and have to be farmed for and crafted to maintain stock; the Rod is short-range and hurts you. Thirty seconds doesn't seem like a long time to me, if you're using it for utility. Although I'd want to separate its debuff from Rod's Chaos State; they're two different tools with two different uses.
I've never used Sorcerer's Mirror, though, so I may not be the best suited to discuss it.

Can someone help me out. I'm trying to craft Master's Libram, I have all the necessary items (quadruple checked it) and i have an orichalcum anvil. But it doesn't show up. The guide doesn't seem to acknowledge it as a craftable recipe either. When I puti n any of the ingredients he doesn't show the recipe for Master's Libram.
Is it removed or something?
Are you up to date on the mod? Are you sure you have it enabled and installed?

Are you up to date on the mod? Are you sure you have it enabled and installed?
I use the modbrowser version so i think im up to date. I will check what version im running in a sec

I'm going to be the irksome guy that asks the "turned off and back on" question: You definitely have the Thorium Mod active?
Yew it is active, things like the prehistoric amber staff are there just not this one

Hmm could somebody help me whenever i go to the "Aquatic Depths" and find a depth chest it has a name "Chest" on it i can't interact with it but i can break it. I'm guessing this is a bug

Does the number of items matter? I could make slimes drop 50 materials that make 500 :red:ty swords which all have recolored sprites, but that doesn't mean my mod has quality. Thorium has much higher quality items.
i don't matter about the number of item, i just want the quality of the mods i played.

@DivermanSam Goblin Trapper banners don't seem to be placeable on hammered platforms, unlike vanilla banners. I don't know if this is the case with all Thorium banners, as this might just be an oversight.

Back
Top Bottom