tModLoader The Thorium Mod

its seems that when ever i create a new world with thorium mod enabled i get this GIANT hole in my ocean that is on the side of my jungle. i did some research and there was supposed to be an underwater aquatic depths there. i created a new small world and went there right off the bat and th biome was there. after a while i got set up in that world and i went back to it and it turns out that the hole had generated again. heres a photo https://gyazo.com/441f1af6fce7f0ff1bb5cd2e95224321

its seems that when ever i create a new world with thorium mod enabled i get this GIANT hole in my ocean that is on the side of my jungle. i did some research and there was supposed to be an underwater aquatic depths there. i created a new small world and went there right off the bat and th biome was there. after a while i got set up in that world and i went back to it and it turns out that the hole had generated again. heres a photo https://gyazo.com/441f1af6fce7f0ff1bb5cd2e95224321
Do you have cloud saves active? If so, make sure to turn that off. If you do have it turned off, what other mods do you have?

Would it be possible to add a bonemeal from minecraft type item, that lets trees grow instantly? A few pathces ago they allowed trees to spawn on screen. since then the idea has been in the back of my mind time and time again. Is it mechanicly even possible to add something like this?

Nah it didn't get buried friend, its just been reported a dozen times. As unfortunate as it is, I don't know a fix to it either... :sigh:
you could change it's placement code to :
Check for : location (+0,+1) material air/water/lava/honey/vine/cobweb, if true place=false, if false place = true

that way any non-pass through-able tile really should be fine to work

Hey, I don't know if these bugs have been reported or if you fix inter-mod problems but...
The Champions God hand stun works on Calamity's boss Slime God (Shouldnt work on bosses)
Gauss Fingers obtained through Cheat Sheet do not gain any crit chance from accessories/armour (or at least the number doesnt update)
Pretty sure the Calamity devs need to make stuff immune to those debuffs.

there is a slight placement glitch with the marine chandelier, not sure how to explain it but here is a photo of the weird placement, might have something to do with you using the top left corner of the block to place it and not the chain itself

also please add refined marine block platforms, i have to use granite ones as a replacement :(

Attachments

• Capture 2017-03-28 18_47_32.png
    Capture 2017-03-28 18_47_32.png
    6 KB · Views: 151
Is there any way Enchanted Barrier can get changed to infinite duration? I love the spell, and I love the fact that it takes a summon slot. (Running it on my summoner, feels nice to have a defensive option for these +Summon slots rather than just another higher damage minion) Feels like a good balance point... But in the end it's annoying to keep recasting it every two minutes or forgetting about it if it falls off. Nobody likes maintenance buffs. At least, nobody I know of.

Last edited:
there is a slight placement glitch with the marine chandelier, not sure how to explain it but here is a photo of the weird placement, might have something to do with you using the top left corner of the block to place it and not the chain itself
All fixed for next update. Thanks for the report! :happy:

Is there any way Enchanted Barrier can get changed to infinite duration? I love the spell, and I love the fact that it takes a summon slot. (Running it on my summoner, feels nice to have a defensive option for these +Summon slots rather than just another higher damage minion) Feels like a good balance point... But in the end it's annoying to keep recasting it every two minutes or forgetting about it if it falls off. Nobody likes maintenance buffs. At least, nobody I know of.
I might could make an upgrade that lasts forever... ;)

Back
Top Bottom