tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Any advice on how to keep the game balanced? I have the Thorium Mod and the Calamity Mod. I've defeated the Moon Lord, and am gearing up for the Ragnarök. <-- I had to copy that. xD
I've seen that the weapons and armor that drop from the Ragnarök are way more powerful than anything else I've seen. Weapons with 360 damage value should be dropping from Supreme Calamitas, (final boss in Calamity mod, two million health.) and they do. I'm contemplating either not using any Ragnarok weapons/accessories/armor (It's SO tempting to, though!!!!) or using Calamity's ways of buffing bosses—activating Prepare to Die edition using the Demon Trophy and then stacking that with the Celestial Onion to activate Prepare to Cry edition. Any tips?

Any advice on how to keep the game balanced? I have the Thorium Mod and the Calamity Mod. I've defeated the Moon Lord, and am gearing up for the Ragnarök. <-- I had to copy that. xD
I've seen that the weapons and armor that drop from the Ragnarök are way more powerful than anything else I've seen. Weapons with 360 damage value should be dropping from Supreme Calamitas, (final boss in Calamity mod, two million health.) and they do. I'm contemplating either not using any Ragnarok weapons/accessories/armor (It's SO tempting to, though!!!!) or using Calamity's ways of buffing bosses—activating Prepare to Die edition using the Demon Trophy and then stacking that with the Celestial Onion to activate Prepare to Cry edition. Any tips?
do not underestimate calamity bosses. remember regular calimatas... also supreme calimatas isn't supposed to be the final boss, the final boss is going to beyharim. sc is a superboss.i think that you have a chance against the post-moon lord calamity bosses if you do use the ragnarok gear

do not underestimate calamity bosses. remember regular calimatas... also supreme calimatas isn't supposed to be the final boss, the final boss is going to beyharim. sc is a superboss.i think that you have a chance against the post-moon lord calamity bosses if you do use the ragnarok gear
I think you misunderstood me a little, because I wasn't exactly very clear...
I was underestimating Calamity bosses—I don't really have a good view of how hard they really are because I fought Calamitas and most of the other Calamity bosses after I defeated the Moon Lord.
What I'm trying to say (and failing at) is that I think the weapons that you can craft from the Primordial Essence from the Ragnarök are way too powerful for this stage in the game.

I think you misunderstood me a little, because I wasn't exactly very clear...
I was underestimating Calamity bosses—I don't really have a good view of how hard they really are because I fought Calamitas and most of the other Calamity bosses after I defeated the Moon Lord.
What I'm trying to say (and failing at) is that I think the weapons that you can craft from the Primordial Essence from the Ragnarök are way too powerful for this stage in the game.
That is because they are designed as an endgame. They are designed in a way that they should be the last weapons you get, as there is no further content to fight, in the mod or in the base game. Thorium is not designed with further endgame content in mind.

That is because they are designed as an endgame. They are designed in a way that they should be the last weapons you get, as there is no further content to fight, in the mod or in the base game. Thorium is not designed with further endgame content in mind.
Yes—I understand that. That is why I am contemplating whether to, when I defeat the Ragnarök, to either not craft any weapons from the Primordial Essences or to activate Prepare to Die, or even Prepare to Cry mode, which buffs all bosses.

Just crafted Ragnarök weapons, they weren't as OP as I thought. :p
Also, the only reason I managed to defeat them is because Slag Fury somehow despawned, I had already killed Omnicide, and all that was left was Aquaius.
Of course then Dying Reality came in, but that's pretty easy—just avoid all of its attacks.

So, Im finally able to return to Terraria. Since my PC died I havent been in touch with the game community and Im happy to see that this mod its not only alive but thriving. Also I see that you are making a bard class. I have a little request, could we have a "golden lute" as a weapon for the bard? Something like this.
g_lt_1_3__by_discitizen94-db58h81.png

Bulb_armor.png
bulb female.png
Flight_armor new.png
Flight_armor_female new.png
Steel_armor_female2.png
Petal_Item_Icon.png

Flowers must bloom and give a fruit.
Feather must fly and let you ascend.
Here you have something, textures were uploaded to DiverManSam yesterday.
To who don't know. It isn't just to make everything more unique and better looking. everything that I didn't made textures of will be a little better, shouldn't look weird when running. Should look better with other armors and vanity items, ...
The list of remaking armor textures, (doesn't mean it will be better shaded):
  • Lodestone, Valladium
  • Titan
  • Dragon (Doesn somebody like Bruttallama's sprites?)
  • Dread, Demon Blood
  • Berserk
  • Illuminite
  • Harbinger
  • And much more.
Have a good day.

I am having trouble crafting the Master's libram, for some reason the guide voodoo doll is not seen as a material.

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom