tModLoader The Thorium Mod

was there a secret update I missed? because I was watching a terraria modded series and a mob dropped an item called the 'ore chunk' and it had the ores of thorium, thorium ore, aquaite, and magma ore.
If you miss something you can ask "Diverman sam" dev of thorium about it, see the changelog of the mod or go to the wiki you need to go the first page of the thread and once in there type the supposed item.

Why is the mod listed as the 1.3.1.8 update on the Mod Browser, but 1.3.1.7 on the gamepedia wiki?
Is there a changelog?

[ BUG FOUND ]
I'm using various mods and i dont know if the bug is because of that but anyway i'll explain it.
The bugged item is 'Avian Cartilage' and the bug is: When you sell it to a NPC and buy it again, you dont buy the full stack you sold basically, like you sell 70, if you buy back you will take 70 but the one you sold will not decrase 70, it will decrase 1, so you could keep doing that to duplicate your item.

20170501232038_1.jpg

20170501232042_1.jpg
20170501232047_1.jpg

20170501232050_1.jpg

[ BUG FOUND ]
I'm using various mods and i dont know if the bug is because of that but anyway i'll explain it.
The bugged item is 'Avian Cartilage' and the bug is: When you sell it to a NPC and buy it again, you dont buy the full stack you sold basically, like you sell 70, if you buy back you will take 70 but the one you sold will not decrase 70, it will decrase 1, so you could keep doing that to duplicate your item.

I'm pretty sure that's a tML bug, not one to do anything with Thorium.

@DivermanSam

On a side note, I think (after you push this next amazing update out) the next thing to do would be to add some sort of event. I feel like that is the only thing missing from this mod.

I think you should add more drops to the bags for potential. Like instead of just thorium ore, it could have a rare chance to drop thorium tools and such. Maybe have it drop Arcane dust sometimes too.

I think you should add more drops to the bags for potential. Like instead of just thorium ore, it could have a rare chance to drop thorium tools and such. Maybe have it drop Arcane dust sometimes too.
I got a ton of bags and since theres no new stuff on them that really helps until hardmode I trash them, I would suggest adding life quartz but why life quartz? well for heart lamps of course and since calamity decide to kill the only thing that was worth in my opinion in defeating his bosses to spawn their ores finding life quartz is hard even with spelunker potions AND if sam is interested on adding another lamp with regen feature besides the life fruit lamp(sacred tools do this already) the moon heart lamp how to craft: 1 life fruit+10 of each lunar pillar fragments+10 luminite bars+chain at ancient manipulator.

I hope that in a future update spider nests could be expanded like granite and marble biomes. they are the ones that have least content and I don't see any mod that adds more content for them.
New items and enemies like winged spider, tarantula and daddy and maybe one post Plantera spider boss. Defeating Borean Strider could release the new enemies in the nest.

I hope that in a future update spider nests could be expanded like granite and marble biomes. they are the ones that have least content and I don't see any mod that adds more content for them.
New items and enemies like winged spider, tarantula and daddy and maybe one post Plantera spider boss. Defeating Borean Strider could release the new enemies in the nest.

How about an Spider Maiden boss?

I am wondering if you know that the lihzahrd kukri appear to be misnamed, technically they are kunai. If this is intentional, please let me know. You guys have made a wonderful mod and I wish to inform you of this.

I am wondering if you know that the lihzahrd kukri appear to be misnamed, technically they are kunai. If this is intentional, please let me know. You guys have made a wonderful mod and I wish to inform you of this.
I think they should stay as kukri even if they are really kunai. There are a lot of modded throwing weapons that have 'kunai' in their name, so it adds a bit of uniqueness.

how do you know that the new cavern boss they're working on isn't a spider nest boss?

About the spider nests some addictions could be:

Baby Spider: Spawn rarely from webs and stick on the player. -Normal Mode-
Brown Recluse: Black recluse rare version. She has more hp and damage, drop gold coin and give rare items. -Hard Mode-
Winged Spider: Similar to Mushi Ladybug but walks on walls instead of just flying. -Defeating Borean Strider-
Tarantula: Tanker version of the family. Throws web balls that make the player very slow. -Defeating Borean Strider-
Daddy Long Legs: Throw small eggs that shatter in baby spiders. -Defeating Borean Strider-
Black Widow: Fast spider with the psycho (eclipse enemy) ability. -Defeating Plantera-
More web covered chest items. There's only one!
Human corpse loot. He could give some material that serves to evolve certain weapons with spider technology.

How about an Spider Maiden boss?

Spider Maiden is a greek mythology creature, right? Then it should make more sense to be a marble biome enemy because of the theme.

how do you know that the new cavern boss they're working on isn't a spider nest boss?

The new boss is most likely going to be related to bats because combine with the cavern theme and... they need a king? I may be wrong however.

About the spider nests some addictions could be:

Baby Spider: Spawn rarely from webs and stick on the player. -Normal Mode-
Brown Recluse: Black recluse rare version. She has more hp and damage, drop gold coin and give rare items. -Hard Mode-
Winged Spider: Similar to Mushi Ladybug but walks on walls instead of just flying. -Defeating Borean Strider-
Tarantula: Tanker version of the family. Throws web balls that make the player very slow. -Defeating Borean Strider-
Daddy Long Legs: Throw small eggs that shatter in baby spiders. -Defeating Borean Strider-
Black Widow: Fast spider with the psycho (eclipse enemy) ability. -Defeating Plantera-
More web covered chest items. There's only one!
Human corpse loot. He could give some material that serves to evolve certain weapons with spider technology.

Spider Maiden is a greek mythology creature, right? Then it should make more sense to be a marble biome enemy because of the theme.

The new boss is most likely going to be related to bats because combine with the cavern theme and... they need a king? I may be wrong however.

An Vampire boss?
How about an "Vampire Golem" boss (an dropkick against Twilight) found in Granite?

Yeah, I'm aware you wouldn't ever really throw a Kukri, but Terraking is right; Gives it a little more variety. ;)

Back
Top Bottom