tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Oh, another thing, found a bug of sorts, the tide hunter armor's effect propels the Dark Mage from the Old One's Army invasion into the sky, rendering it a lot more difficult as he will not descend. Is it possible to make it so this doesn't occur?

I know this was probably asked earlier, but considering Terraria has updated to 1.3.5, I know Thorium's not been compatible with that. Any way to bring tmodloader back to 1.3.4 so I can continue playing?

I know this was probably asked earlier, but considering Terraria has updated to 1.3.5, I know Thorium's not been compatible with that. Any way to bring tmodloader back to 1.3.4 so I can continue playing?
Check the Tmodloader Discord channel. The info is still probably stickied there. Not sure if it ever got stickied on the Tmodloader thread itself.

Sorry if this is the wrong area, but I'm having an issue with the Blacksmith NPC spawning.

Says online requirements are:

eye of cthulhu defeated.
house for him to spawn.

I've beaten eye of cthulhu 4 times, once in which he spawned on his own. No sign of blacksmith anywhere. Annoying cause I've been farming for things to make and need to buy the arcane armor fabricator from him.

Sorry if this is the wrong area, but I'm having an issue with the Blacksmith NPC spawning.

Says online requirements are:

eye of cthulhu defeated.
house for him to spawn.

I've beaten eye of cthulhu 4 times, once in which he spawned on his own. No sign of blacksmith anywhere. Annoying cause I've been farming for things to make and need to buy the arcane armor fabricator from him.
are you sure youre not missing the basics from a house:
-the light source
-all walls placed
-door
-chair
-table
-room/house for a npc to spawn

remember that house npcs can take a while to arrive (and they arrive in day, not in night), and when the eye has been defeated the cobbler also spawns with that condition too, so who knows if he already ocuppied the house that was meant for him.

Yeah, sometimes it just takes an annoyingly long time for an NPC to move in. There's been playthroughs I've had where I've waited upwards of 4 or 5 ingame days for an NPC to arrive, and they just didn't until I'd already moved on and no longer really needed them. (demolitionist, mostly)

a decent trick to getting npcs to spawn is to log in/out a lot in the morning, it tends to boost the chance, just wait about 60 sec between logging in and exiting again

It's a pretty nice mod. Though, you don't have much stuff for summoners, do you...? (Not that I am one in Terraria. I'm not. This is just something I've noticed.) I don't have a problem with it. I'm just thinking about the people who might try summoner playthroughs of the mod. This may make it a bit more challenging for them.

O8zZQVU.png

MOON LORD KNEES ?

Back
Top Bottom