tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey I have a problem with the mod where Item names/descriptions from the Thorium Mod do not show up. When I reload the map all the items that are sitting in my inventory start showing a name, but only that, having to reload the map every time I make a new item to see just what I made is rather tiresome and annoying... any help?

im having this glitch where the aquatic depths biome dont show up and the ocean is full of holes which lead to the bottom of the world guess its just a glitch other than that nice mod you got here

im having this glitch where the aquatic depths biome dont show up and the ocean is full of holes which lead to the bottom of the world guess its just a glitch other than that nice mod you got here
Do you have cloud saves enabled? This is the primary cause of this exact problem (unless you've ever disabled the mod itself), as this Steam feature isn't compatible with any sort of large mod that adds biomes. Even if you don't use this feature and think it's turned off, take a moment to look this up in your Steam settings to make sure you have 'cloud saves' disabled. Otherwise, this shouldn't be happening.

Do you have cloud saves enabled? This is the primary cause of this exact problem (unless you've ever disabled the mod itself), as this Steam feature isn't compatible with any sort of large mod that adds biomes. Even if you don't use this feature and think it's turned off, take a moment to look this up in your Steam settings to make sure you have 'cloud saves' disabled. Otherwise, this shouldn't be happening.

ill check it out thx

I was making an aquatic depths themed house and I made a lot of refined marine walls, but you can't turn the excess walls back into blocks. I don't know if that is intentional, but I ended up wasting a lot of materials.

Excited to hear you're already working on updating it.

Would having "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it" disabled work for this?

I added this mod to a new computer and it is telling me when going to enable it "Old mod, enable at own risk." Even thought I JUST downloaded it, it's 1.3.1.7 and the newest version of the tmodloader. Anyone got any ideas why I may be getting this or what I may have done wrong?

I added this mod to a new computer and it is telling me when going to enable it "Old mod, enable at own risk." Even thought I JUST downloaded it, it's 1.3.1.7 and the newest version of the tmodloader. Anyone got any ideas why I may be getting this or what I may have done wrong?
thats because blue magic said when the new update for Tmodl released "all mods need an update" so that mod version of thorium hasnt updated yet.

please update :(

thank u <3

EDIT: yea i kno the dev team is working on it, but i just wanted to tell "hey im hyped" ok so please do not hate on my reply.

EDIT 2: i also know coding takes time. have a good day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom