tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm not patient anymore! Thorium isn't updated, and it's late June! Terraria is 1.3.5, and the Thorium Mod is 1.3.1. Either I am reading it wrong, or I'm right. Someone help.

Edit:

Never mind. "Currently Finishing the Update"

Last edited:
I'm not patient anymore! Thorium isn't updated, and it's late June! Terraria is 1.3.5, and the Thorium Mod is 1.3.1. Either I am reading it wrong, or I'm right. Someone help.

Edit:

Never mind. "Currently Finishing the Update"
Been like that for a while now though.

Personally, just waiting on this mod to start up a coop run with a few friends of mine. The wait is killing me.

I'm sure it'll get delayed multiple times. Would be nice to get a tmod update atleast, but i'm sure there intentionally not releasing that till the Thorium update comes out, which i give it mid august. Just being realistic

OMG, I think it's bad that there is no update. Spirit, Calamity and Tremor have been updated a long time, a very long time. Let's hope that the update will be released much earlier than the end of June. But we all have patience, so we wait.

Woof , i finished thorium playthrough , i killed every boss in 1 attempt (except for skeletron and destroyer , sheesh , they say destroyer is easy just because he has worm AI , that's unfair , don't judge from physical aspects) and got some of the most op weapons in the game (omni bow and cannon , terrarian's last knife , almanac of despair etc.) so what should i do now ?(i can't update to new modloader because my wifi is faster than nasa's lol)

OMG, I think it's bad that there is no update. Spirit, Calamity and Tremor have been updated a long time, a very long time. Let's hope that the update will be released much earlier than the end of June.
Terraria was updated making this mod incompatible 2 months ago. The last time this mod was updated was more than 3 months ago.

Waiting another 0-10 days isn't too hard. Relax.
But we all have patience, so we wait.
~:rolleyes:

When does the update come ou-

No but seriously, has there been any information about what the bard class is going to be like? There doesn't appear to be anything that I can see on the wiki or front page about it.

When does the update come ou-

No but seriously, has there been any information about what the bard class is going to be like? There doesn't appear to be anything that I can see on the wiki or front page about it.

All spoilers are in Thorium discord channel.
About the bard class... looks like instead of using mana uses a roulette that decreases while attacking. The class is more likely to focus on buff teammates, but can also be used solo. You can even shoot laser beam through musical instruments.

Hey could you guy's/gal's give the "Medical bag" a right click to heal yourself? I'd say reduce the effectiveness so getting healed by someone else is the better option.

Probably not. By the end of june supposedly, but im not having any hopes or expectations for it being released by then.

i dont see why it wouldnt be released soon, the only reason its taken "so long" is most likely because the Mod author had IRL stuff to do but now they are focused on updating it, Hence the "currently finishing the update". So just give it a bit of time and trust the mod author when they give u an ETA.

Yeah, but its said "currently finishing the update" now for awhile, half the stuff isnt even checked off as completed on the list. Some kind of status update or something would be nice. They could still have a lot of work left on the update, or they could just be testing it for bugs, but no one knows because they havent really said anything. Maybe theres news on that Discord thing, whatever that is, but something here on the forums would be great too like a progress update

Back
Top Bottom