tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yeah, but its said "currently finishing the update" now for awhile, half the stuff isnt even checked off as completed on the list. Some kind of status update or something would be nice. They could still have a lot of work left on the update, or they could just be testing it for bugs, but no one knows because they havent really said anything. Maybe theres news on that Discord thing, whatever that is, but something here on the forums would be great too like a progress update

"...on that Discord thing, whatever that is..." lol its basically Skype but way better.

also one of the modders said on the Discord that all they have left is to basically just sprite like 10 things and then its done...sooo shouldnt be long

What the hell is Skype? lol j/k

Spriting 10 things sounds like a lot of work, especially for the really high quality sprites they do, and also depends on what it is theyre spriting. Could be a big :red: boss, maybe the cavern one, armor sets, weapons. Plus im sure theyre gonna be testing it to make sure it all works as intended before releasing it. Sounds like an awful lot of work to me so it probably is a ways off. When did they say that on Discord?

What the hell is Skype? lol j/k

Spriting 10 things sounds like a lot of work, especially for the really high quality sprites they do, and also depends on what it is theyre spriting. Could be a big :red: boss, maybe the cavern one, armor sets, weapons. Plus im sure theyre gonna be testing it to make sure it all works as intended before releasing it. Sounds like an awful lot of work to me so it probably is a ways off. When did they say that on Discord?

Earlier today.......u could always just join the Discord so you'd get the updates yourself

I understand why it's taking so long. I accept it and respect it, but why did Calamity, Tremor, and Joost take way less time? Is this because Thorium is not just updating to tml .10, but also adding/polishing items? I'm just confused. Nevertheless, no pressure. ;D

I understand why it's taking so long. I accept it and respect it, but why did Calamity, Tremor, and Joost take way less time? Is this because Thorium is not just updating to tml .10, but also adding/polishing items? I'm just confused. Nevertheless, no pressure. ;D
They have team who code and sprite, for facts Calamity developer(s) say thing they need sprites for and how they should look like.

You got it. Thorium's making a big content update too. A revamped Aquatic Depths, new class, new boss, and naturally items for days to go with it all.

Think about it this way, would u rather have to be sliiiightly patient and wait a bit for a good quality update or rush it to get :red:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about it this way, would u rather have to be sliiiightly patient and wait a bit for a good quality update or rush it to get :red:.
Please do not alter your profanity as this will inhibit our profanity filter and is thus against our rules. If you want to use such language then just say it properly. :) Though certain racial and other forms of slurs are not allowed in any context. See our rules page for more info
  • The use of racial, homophobic, or otherwise bigoted speech.

• The posting of images or GIFs containing uncensored profanity.

Please do not alter your profanity as this will inhibit our profanity filter and is thus against our rules. If you want to use such language then just say it properly. :) Though certain racial and other forms of slurs are not allowed in any context. See our rules page for more info

ah my bad i usually kinda censor myself to prevent some people from getting offended.

So, will this ever be updated for tModloader v0.10.0.1? or am I blind and can't find it?
Almost all of the previous posts have been about the exact same thing. Yes, it is being updated, and no, it's not out yet, and likely won't be out for at LEAST a week or two. Probably longer.

It surprises how many people are asking the same question without looking about 2 to 4 posts before theirs. Even if they didn't see it, wouldn't they think that others had asked it already? Eh, just my worthless opinion anyway. :/

maybe the reason that these people ask when thorium updates its because calamity revengence mode constantly kills them and they need the accesories that prevent dead.

Back
Top Bottom