tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So... what are you guys planning to do when the update is ready? I feel like my friends and I are just gonna end up with a bard trio. It could be great or disastrous, but hey, it'll be fun!
I think we're also planning on that mod that disables multiplayer respawns while a boss is active, so I can't wait to blame our healer for everything. (even if i learned during my runs as healer that if everyone dies, it's probably not the healer's fault)

I'm definitely making a Bard when the time comes. It'll be a refreshing new experience~

That said, I'd wager DivermanSam and his allies are gonna take a much-needed break after this update. I think they deserve it above all else!

Of course your going to see that kind of thing everywhere. People don't put any effort into figuring things out on their own, or doing research even if its right in front of their face. idiotic lazy peons are all over the place unfortunately. Just being realistic here

Of course your going to see that kind of thing everywhere. People don't put any effort into figuring things out on their own, or doing research even if its right in front of their face. idiotic lazy peons are all over the place unfortunately. Just being realistic here
Rather, only the people who don't check the last few posts are the ones who keep repeating the same question incessantly. The majority sees the awnser to their question and doesn't post the same stupid question again.

Alse, good luck to the modders with the update of this great mod, can't wait to play it.

Alse, good luck to the modders with the update of this great mod, can't wait to play it.

Same, man. I really enjoyed this mod, and I'm tired of playing Calamity and Tremor over and over again. I hope this mod works with and integrates Fargo's Mutant mod or whatever, and it will be even better with Magic Storage, with a handheld Remote Storage Access coming soon! :p

Since they're adding new content into this into the upcoming update, I would really want to see if they could add a couple of things to the healer class, for example it would awesome if the could add some radiant weapons that can fit in the theme of the Fallen Paladin Set , like a hammer that does radiant damage for example.
P.S. Your is amazing , keep it up ^_^

I'm a bit new to mods in Terraria and have a question:

I've already uploaded my tMod to 10.0, so all my Thorium content are bugged items now, as expected. When the update inevitably happens, will these items be usable again directly after installing? Will there be anything I'd have to do to make this happen, or is it automatic?

Thanks, and good luck with the update, I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm a bit new to mods in Terraria and have a question:

I've already uploaded my tMod to 10.0, so all my Thorium content are bugged items now, as expected. When the update inevitably happens, will these items be usable again directly after installing? Will there be anything I'd have to do to make this happen, or is it automatic?

Thanks, and good luck with the update, I'm really looking forward to it.

Ull need to make a new world so everything generates properly(ores, biome, etc)

Ull need to make a new world so everything generates properly(ores, biome, etc)

My world was already created with Thorium+Calamity installed, so all those modded ores are now those bright pink "dead" blocks (as well as other mod content) after I updated tMod. Once Thorium updates will they return to normal? Or are you saying I'd have to start a completely fresh world again?

My world was already created with Thorium+Calamity installed, so all those modded ores are now those bright pink "dead" blocks (as well as other mod content) after I updated tMod. Once Thorium updates will they return to normal? Or are you saying I'd have to start a completely fresh world again?
I know the unloaded items will return. No clue about the unloaded tiles, so hopefully?
...Actually, lemme go test this.

i believe they made changes to the biome they added in so u will need to create a new world anyway unless to dont care about having a proper biome. It might even corrupt your world perhaps, so on the safe side i would make a new world.
If u have alot of progress on ur current character already u could always just use that character in your new world and transfer and important items over.

i believe they made changes to the biome they added in so u will need to create a new world anyway unless to dont care about having a proper biome. It might even corrupt your world perhaps, so on the safe side i would make a new world.
If u have alot of progress on ur current character already u could always just use that character in your new world and transfer and important items over.
Yeah, this is my thought. I dunno if it's only visual changes though, but at least your biome should come back upon updating.

I see...well if that's the case then I guess I'll just go back to the old tMod, I'm really not trying to lose my world progress as I've played on it for a few months now and if the update is going to possibly corrupt my world then I don't really see the point in updating in my case.

My world is currently post-Hardmode, pre-Plantera, so before the update I've had all the Thorium ores added in to that point.

Is it really necessary to create a new world when the update comes? I have gotten so much built on my current one! Does anyone know of a program that can move structures between worlds?

Also on the modded tiles question. If I dont update my Tmodloader UNTIL thorium is updated, will the ocean depths biome stay the same?

Also, what the hell is up with modders wanting to add NEW CONTENT, before updating their mods to tmodloader v10!? Just update the mod for the tmodloader and add the new stuff in later! No reason to keep the modders waiting.

Hmm, i see there is no update? Community says that will be updated by the end of June. BUT NOW IT'S THE END OF JUNE AND THERE IS NO UPDATE!
What is the reason? You guys think, we need a TON of new content in next update and imagine update with a TON of content will be released by the end of June?
Any understand me?
It will be much better if you make just a port on Tmod 0.10, because it will be much faster.

Hmm, i see there is no update? Community says that will be updated by the end of June. BUT NOW IT'S THE END OF JUNE AND THERE IS NO UPDATE!
What is the reason? You guys think, we need a TON of new content in next update and imagine update with a TON of content will be released by the end of June?
Any understand me?
It will be much better if you make just a port on Tmod 0.10, because it will be much faster.

The Update is already about 98% of the way done all thats left is a few minor things...If they rush themselves the content will be crap so its better for them to take their time so we get the best content possible. All ur doing by being impatient is hurting urself.
Oh and Also "end of June" = June 30th...its not June 30th.

The Update is already about 98% of the way done all thats left is a few minor things...If they rush themselves the content will be crap so its better for them to take their time so we get the best content possible. All ur doing by being impatient is hurting urself.
Oh and Also "end of June" = June 30th...its not June 30th.

Oh, okay, thanks for info

upload_2017-6-24_7-31-32.png
IS COMING SOMETIME SOON i think

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-24_7-31-21.png
    upload_2017-6-24_7-31-21.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 171
Any understand me?
I request to know which part of the world June ends on the 24th instead of the 30th

Back
Top Bottom