tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Also, what the hell is up with modders wanting to add NEW CONTENT, before updating their mods to tmodloader v10!? Just update the mod for the tmodloader and add the new stuff in later! No reason to keep the modders waiting.
What is the reason? You guys think, we need a TON of new content in next update and imagine update with a TON of content will be released by the end of June?
Any understand me?
It will be much better if you make just a port on Tmod 0.10, because it will be much faster.
This update was already in progress when Tmod updated, and I imagine it'd just be easier to finish the update with the port to Tmodloader. As everyone has said, it's not really the end of June yet, so just hold your horses and wait a bit longer.

Plus I'd have waited for the update to replay this anyway. Bard class excites me.

Is it really necessary to create a new world when the update comes? I have gotten so much built on my current one! Does anyone know of a program that can move structures between worlds?

Also on the modded tiles question. If I dont update my Tmodloader UNTIL thorium is updated, will the ocean depths biome stay the same?

Also, what the hell is up with modders wanting to add NEW CONTENT, before updating their mods to tmodloader v10!? Just update the mod for the tmodloader and add the new stuff in later! No reason to keep the modders waiting.
Structures can be moved between worlds with cheat sheets paint tools.

I am considering playing both thorium and tremor at the same time, any issue that I may face? And also, when is the new update expected to be released? (you have probably answered this question numerous times, I am sorry)

I am considering playing both thorium and tremor at the same time, any issue that I may face? And also, when is the new update expected to be released? (you have probably answered this question numerous times, I am sorry)
well, depending on the power of your computer, you may expect some crashing, lag, or even glitches. I don't know, maybe even ID conflicts. You're just gonna have to try it and hope it works when Thorium comes out.

I see...well if that's the case then I guess I'll just go back to the old tMod, I'm really not trying to lose my world progress as I've played on it for a few months now and if the update is going to possibly corrupt my world then I don't really see the point in updating in my case.

My world is currently post-Hardmode, pre-Plantera, so before the update I've had all the Thorium ores added in to that point.
You could always just use TEdit to copy over any non modded structures, & then heroes mod to get any modded items you had, & if you use fargo's mutant mod along with heroes mod, you should be able to get items to summon bosses like plantera, or abyssion
[doublepost=1498346719,1498346522][/doublepost]I've had to do this about three times when my worlds bugged because of all the mods I was using & my old computer couldn't handle it

Is the Thorium update expected to be "mostly" compatible with Tremor and Calamity? I ask because a group of friends and I have never played modded Terraria before and these 3 mods seem to be getting the most buzz.

Is the Thorium update expected to be "mostly" compatible with Tremor and Calamity? I ask because a group of friends and I have never played modded Terraria before and these 3 mods seem to be getting the most buzz.

If you're just getting started, I would recommend waiting for Thorium to update and then playing with just it and some other minor mods, leaving Tremor and Calamity for later. These three mods add a lot of content with different balances, and also some overlap. It'd probably be really confusing and unbalanced to start with all three at once.

That said, it would probably work on a technical level.

The balance and overlap is the biggest issue with using the 4 mega mods all together. Ive played through with Thorium,Tremor,Calamity and Spirit, a lot of the weapons,armor sets accessories dont really get used since theres surely something superior to it from one of the other mods. Wish there was a way to spread it all out evenly so theres gear and progression between every single boss all the mods provide so your not too OP for some bosses, but its not too bad.

I just have a question, is this mod going to be updated to Tmod loader 0.10? It says Thorium isn't compatible because it's too old.
1-YES its going to be updated on end of june probably.
2-since the update 1.3.5 the game code was changed totally and change more than 2000 items on code isnt funny for them, (but even if they finished and released the mod that dosent guarantee that the mod dosent gonna have bugs during the first days specially with people during multiplayer).
3-if you try to play with old mods on 0.10.1 dosent gonna work.

Without selecting anyone in this, I would like to mention when they say end of the month (Approximately, can be longer by one week later at worst, even with ideal conditions), it is the end of the month. Have more patience, as it's only one more week before it is with the current version. All you can do is prepare the materials you may need from the mod (Including with Terrarium cores, as it does play an importance for some other mods) for speeding up your progress. It's a long 7 days or so, but you can endure it!

You got this!
50184fa6d0.png

7 MORE DAYS!!!!!......... Nah school takes my time so the wait its gonna be nothing, and also other PC/console games that I have can keep me busy until then.
but never begin an adventure on exams its not worth it.

7 MORE DAYS!!!!!......... Nah school takes my time so the wait its gonna be nothing, and also other PC/console games that I have can keep me busy until then.
but never begin an adventure on exams its not worth it.
I just started school holidays here in Australia, so the update will come about halfway through the two week break for me
[doublepost=1498373355,1498373321][/doublepost]Basically, it's gonna be a long week

I just started school holidays here in Australia, so the update will come about halfway through the two week break for me
[doublepost=1498373355,1498373321][/doublepost]Basically, it's gonna be a long week
OUCH!! Man sorry for you, but as long as you have anything else to play besides terraria the wait is short.

OUCH!! Man sorry for you, but as long as you have anything else to play besides terraria the wait is short.
I don't currently have the internet to get games, & I don't have any money currently as we are getting new furniture
Also, it's like the middle of winter in Australia, & when I got the add on steam for summer sales... Well...

@ThePixelatedGamer8 and @lightbowser1

The conversation here is getting off topic from the Thread Topic. It would be better to take this conversation to a Profile Post or PM, as it is required to keep posts related to the Thorium Mod here when posting.

Please remember to use one of the methods mentioned above if you find yourself talking about content that is unrelated to the Thread Topic overall.

@ThePixelatedGamer8 and @lightbowser1

The conversation here is getting off topic from the Thread Topic. It would be better to take this conversation to a Profile Post or PM, as it is required to keep posts related to the Thorium Mod here when posting.

Please remember to use one of the methods mentioned above if you find yourself talking about content that is unrelated to the Thread Topic overall.
People keep talking off topic things 3 times! Did you give warnings? You said if people saying off topic again they get warning points.

Back
Top Bottom