tModLoader The Thorium Mod

What mods does everyone plan to use in combination with the Thorium update? I was thinking about trying Magic Storage.
My group's always used Hiccup251's Class mod, but since that's gonna be out of action for a while, we're just gonna have to go without.
We're planning on Fargo's Mutant Mod again, but we're swearing off essences and souls. Last time we allowed them, I ended up facetanking Expert Ragnarok with a healer.
My group's also pretty intent on adding no multiplayer boss respawns, and I have no clue how well that'll go. Ragnarok...

For major mods, we're the "one major mod at a time" guys. And Thorium is usually our pick since it's our favorite. And we know it pretty well.

What mods does everyone plan to use in combination with the Thorium update? I was thinking about trying Magic Storage.
I'm using Fargo's, Calamity, And Bluemagic mod. Expert and revengence mode woop woop (also the tide turner armor is amazing for most fights in calamity mod so yeah)

I think my group's gonna end up running three bards. We're just gonna end up with an ensemble and it's probably gonna be a mess and I'm gonna love it.

I think my group's gonna end up running three bards. We're just gonna end up with an ensemble and it's probably gonna be a mess and I'm gonna love it.
I'm not letting my group know, they will see me use it and then want to join in on it. And it's not like they are gonna ditch right after beating the bosses with chests filled with wooden/golden chest tier items and 16 stacks of healing potions.

Hurry up dudes!, i'm tired of waiting for the mod, literally the only mod i'm waiting on for my play through i know it isn't something as easy to do but come on most mods are done with updates calamity has weeks out and you cant get your mod done

Hurry up dudes!, i'm tired of waiting for the mod, literally the only mod i'm waiting on for my play through i know it isn't something as easy to do but come on most mods are done with updates calamity has weeks out and you cant get your mod done
Why don't you wait a bit more? They said the mod will be updated on end of june , so what you need to do is just wait a maximum of 3 days!

Edit: I'm also waiting only for this mod, but we need to be patient

Last edited:
I got the feeling that your post is going to attract a member of the staff of the forums.

@Mr.Napeis, the modding community is not at your beck and call. It's quite rude to tell the mod creators to hurry up and that you're waiting on them. Patience please.

I got the feeling that your post is going to attract a member of the staff of the forums.
@lightbowser1, if you think something needs the attention of staff, then please just report it and move on. Do not post in it. Thanks.

I've been playing this mod for a long time, and now that I took the time to make an account here, I wanted to thank you for all the hours I spent with this, and I'm thankful for all the work put into it. I hope it finishes soon, as I'm more than happy to wait, but it's like a kid waiting for a candy shop to open.

With that said, when I played the mod about 6 months ago, I did run into a small problem. It was with Ragnarok. The thorium wiki says there's a second phase involving a bunch of orbs surrounding a primary orb. "Dying Reality: The ragnarok" is what it's called.

http://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/The_Ragnarök

For some reason I cannot get this phase to trigger, almost like it doesn't exist period in the game files, since when I kill the three horsemen of ragnarok, I get the crown and the boss fight ends. Just as a precursor, I only used the thorium mod, I didn't combine it with Tremor or Spirit or Calamity.

I've been playing this mod for a long time, and now that I took the time to make an account here, I wanted to thank you for all the hours I spent with this, and I'm thankful for all the work put into it. I hope it finishes soon, as I'm more than happy to wait, but it's like a kid waiting for a candy shop to open.

With that said, when I played the mod about 6 months ago, I did run into a small problem. It was with Ragnarok. The thorium wiki says there's a second phase involving a bunch of orbs surrounding a primary orb. "Dying Reality: The ragnarok" is what it's called.

http://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/The_Ragnarök

For some reason I cannot get this phase to trigger, almost like it doesn't exist period in the game files, since when I kill the three horsemen of ragnarok, I get the crown and the boss fight ends. Just as a precursor, I only used the thorium mod, I didn't combine it with Tremor or Spirit or Calamity.
Were you playing on Normal Mode? Dying Reality doesn't trigger unless you're on Expert Mode.

That's what I thought too, but he also doesn't trigger on expert mode.
Huh, that's weird. Yeah, I have no clue then. You said no mods and Dying Reality was introduced more than six months ago, so I got nothing.

Hopefully you can fight it this time around!

Huh, that's weird. Yeah, I have no clue then. You said no mods and Dying Reality was introduced more than six months ago, so I got nothing.

Hopefully you can fight it this time around!

Not like it's a deal breaker, I still enjoyed the entire mod up to that point, but yeah, hopefully it was just like a one time bug.

Back
Top Bottom