tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The main post says it's currently finishing the update, you should read a little more before posting something like that.
I didn't mean it to be rude or anything i was just curious i must have accidentally skipped over the part saying the update is still being finished

I didn't mean it to be rude or anything i was just curious i must have accidentally skipped over the part saying the update is still being finished

I didn't see anything in the main post either, but I guess they're just trying not to clutter it up with information that will quickly become outdated. It's a few pages back, but they have confirmed that the update will roll out before the end of the month, so any time within the next couple of days.

Must not have looked hard enough then, it's so clearly written that even a blind person could see it, well apart from you.

Thorium Mod is compatible with Terraria v1.3.4.4 and multiplayer!

-Noteworthy happenings will be presented here-

Currently finishing the update

BAM! Right there....on the very top in RED TEXT. Not that hard to see if you put more effort into reading.

Someone lock this thread until the update comes out, it'll stop the flow of idiocy coming in here nagging the dev's to hurry up, and people lacking reading skills and asking why the mod doesnt work.

Of course its not listed on the main post, because they obviously don't know when its going to be finished, and if they list a day they expect it to be finished, and something comes up, people are going to complain because it didnt come out on that exact day. Just stop giving a damn about when it comes out, let them do what they do, and go play something else instead of being impatient, your only stressing them out even further.

the only acceptable sax is
the classic
EDIT:
I think this is totally on topic, he's making a joke.

Nuk(e) and OwlBag,

Do not make posts that are off-topic for this Thread. It is one thing to make a Saxophone for a suggestion for this Mod. And it is another thing to completely talk about saxophones in general, and this is not related to the Thorium Mod at all.

Even when making a joke, it still has to be on-topic.

This is off topic. Please do not post things like this here again.

This is not a thread about jokes. Please understand this.

@colocmaram

If you see content that requires Staff Attention, do not attempt to take matters into your own hands and tell other members how to follow the rules. It is the job of the Forum Staff, not yours. In the future, please Report & Move On and let the Forum Staff handle it.

**Note to Everyone**

These verbal warnings are for everyone to read. Regardless of they are addressed at individuals or not. There have been several verbals in this Thread already, and the rules apply to everyone who posts on these Forums. Regardless of whether the verbals are read by other members. From here on out, any off topic post on this Thread will be meet with a warning. It was hoped that from several verbals that the off-topic posting would settle down, but it is clear this is not the case.

Last edited:
Alrighty fellas, sorry for the long wait. Its not always easy balancing the chaotic-ness of life and modding for you guys, but I hope you'll forgive me. Sense Jopo is currently away, the mod wont be available on ModBrowser for the time being, so please navigate to the manual download link! Please enjoy guys! The wiki will be updated in the coming days.

Please report ANY bugs, oddities or inconsistencies you find PRONTO.

Click here for the 1.4.0.0 Changelog

Alrighty fellas, sorry for the long wait. Its not always easy balancing the chaotic-ness of life and modding for you guys, but I hope you'll forgive me. Sense Jopo is currently away, the mod wont be available on ModBrowser for the time being, so please navigate to the manual download link! Please enjoy guys! The wiki will be updated in the coming days.

ghostbusters_end.png

Seriously though, thanks a ton. My group's not gonna be together for a bit, but I'm really excited for when we can get playing. (and hopefully not end up reporting many bard bugs)

well, I didnt have to wait all that long, lol.

I am running both the Tremor and Calamity mods currently, lots of death, adding this should make for even mroe fun.

Opening my Terraria up right now
I'm so excited to see the new content! Thank you and the other devs for spending your time to update this mod even with at least 3 people each day in this thread posting negative messages! :D

41xdKBF.png

Happened when I took a pair of Frostspark Boots off of my character, checked for materials with the Guide, and tried to put them back on.

Attachments

• nooooooo.png
    nooooooo.png
    16 KB · Views: 169

Never apologize for life happening. Can't thank you enough for working your face off and still getting this update out as quickly as you did -- we're all just lucky to have someone as skillful and motivated as you working on this project at all. I hope you're as proud of yourself as we are happy to enjoy your creation -- because you should be.

Regardless of how many say it here and elsewhere, your efforts are incredibly appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom