tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Looking forward to downloading this update and starting fresh! The new content all sounds great.

Really glad right clicking for modded minions is implemented.

My friend and I are trying to play this mod multiplayer, and we can't figure out how to do it. He has a Mac computer, and my computer's too weak to host a multiplayer game, so it needs to be him. Is it possible for TModLoader to host a server on a Mac? Supposedly modded Terraria cannot work through Steam. Does anybody have a guide for multiplayer on a Mac computer?

Well, RIP. Dropbox download limit has been reached, Mod Browser has been overloaded all day for me... So only tomorrow i guess.

On another note, why Dropbox...? :(

Much love and appreciation from me and the family. We have been waiting to play because our 8 year old won't play Terraria without Thorium! Looking forward to all the new content. Thank you so much for your hard work and effort.

@GoldenTerrabyte tell him to open finder and on the top bar click Go and hold alt and click on Library, then go to application support/steam/steamapps/common/Terraria
Then right click on terraria an dclick show package contents, then go to contents/macos/ and in there should be a file called tmodloaderserver
open the terminal app and drag the file on the window and run it, then pick your wourld and your set i thnk

So far, a few bugs to report...
First: Giant Shelly will drop Vanquisher Medal/Danger Shard on EACH hit, making them fling them all over the place.
Second: Putting the Silver Mouthpiece in a Social Slot results in this crash (putting in normal accessory slot works fine):

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

So far, really liking the Bard Class, looks like it will be VERY customizable!

Could you possibly supply another download link since it comes up with
Error (429)
This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads.

lmao im not surprised the download link was instantly ravaged. i dont expect anyone to put up a mirror; they're all too busy playing the awesome update.
we'll probably have to wait until tomorrow. such is the fate of us slowpokes

Error generated while attempting to craft the jester armor at 5am in game just after the announcement of the goblin army is approaching flashed across the bottom.

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Back
Top Bottom