tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Just update your terraria to latest (as of 10 hours ago, I've tested it).

Download and install the latest tModLoader 10.0.0.2

and then manually install this mod with the tool in-game.

EDIT: I'm actually waiting for a .1 version of this mod with some of the seemingly major bugs fixed.

Alrighty fellas, sorry for the long wait. Its not always easy balancing the chaotic-ness of life and modding for you guys, but I hope you'll forgive me. Sense Jopo is currently away, the mod wont be available on ModBrowser for the time being, so please navigate to the manual download link! Please enjoy guys! The wiki will be updated in the coming days.

Please report ANY bugs, oddities or inconsistencies you find PRONTO.

Click here for the 1.4.0.0 Changelog

You do not need to apologize to anyone, nor ask for forgiveness. You and your team have done nothing wrong! Its a free mod and you've stated as have others that it was going to take a while to code and recode a bunch of work.

Perhaps now the nagging of "WHEN IS IT OUT!? DO IT NOW!" will simmer down. Still, you and your team have done wonderful work, thank you for continuing to improve and release new content for all of us who support and enjoy this mod.

You deserve some time off after all the hard work you/your team has put into this. Take a breather, you've all earned it.:happy:
[doublepost=1498790695,1498790593][/doublepost]
My tmodloader Browser doesn't even show it.
Sam has stated in his original post that it is NOT up on Tmodloader browser yet. Manually download it from the link he provides, or that other users have provided incase it does not work from the original link.

yeah honestly thank you for the mod sam (and everybody who worked on the mod). you really breathed new life into the game for me and my buddies. we all thought we were done with terraria but you added so much depth and fun to it. i am not bothered by any wait, just go at whatever pace is cool for you

Last edited:
I think I found a bug. Well, not think. I did find a bug. Using bard items, I ran across a Salamander and while using a Flute to damage it, every hit made it 'die', causing it to drop items until its health finally hit 0.

To say the least, I now have two stacks of Danger Shards and 50 Vanquisher Medals.. Although, I trashed them.

Giant Shelly does the same, so I assume so will the Crawdad, since they are kind of the same, with the rarity and such. Pinky drops one on death properly, though. So I think it's just those three monsters affected

Cant download anymore. :indifferent:

"This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads. Learn about traffic limits."

I think we broke Sam dropbox traffic limit. Sorry Sam.:gslime:

Jopo come back babe we need you <3 :passionate:
They know. If you read a few posts up someone kindly put up another download link -- always helps to actually read several posts back (minimum).

Also Jopojelly is a man.

It's a bit sad when this happens when you upload to dropbox
Untitled.png
... It's okay... I'll wait a bit more

It's a bit sad when this happens when you upload to dropbox View attachment 174743 ... It's okay... I'll wait a bit more
Waiting is good :3

EDIT:
I like the Bard class so far, it's so cacophonous!

However, the Inspiration bar is so... Uninspired. It's just another Mana bar. It's not bad, it works. Don't have to change it but here's a suggestion: Reversing the regen mechanic on the Inspiration bar could make it different somehow.

Last edited:
However, the Inspiration bar is so... Uninspired. It's just another Mana bar. It's not bad, it works. Don't have to change it but here's a suggestion: Reversing the regen mechanic on the Inspiration bar could make it different somehow.

Reversing the regen... that got me thinking, here's an idea. so say a instrument starts off playing slow or doing pisspoor damage, but the more you use it consecutively or the more you 'hit the mark' the faster or stronger it plays, as if you're finding your groove, till you're fully rocking out. getting hit or missing could throw off your game so to speak and knock you out of the zone. like a symphony tuning their instruments, or the intro to a complicated and beautiful piece. or simply a musical chaingun, in a sense.

Reversing the regen... that got me thinking, here's an idea. so say a instrument starts off playing slow or doing pisspoor damage, but the more you use it consecutively or the more you 'hit the mark' the faster or stronger it plays, as if you're finding your groove, till you're fully rocking out. getting hit or missing could throw off your game so to speak and knock you out of the zone. like a symphony tuning their instruments, or the intro to a complicated and beautiful piece. or simply a musical chaingun, in a sense.
That was actually the original idea for the resource, but was withheld due to time constraints... It'll happen in the future when i have more time.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's intended but the bard's "inspiration" gauge is affected by all the various lights in the world making it really difficult to see some times. Also if you're underwater it's hidden behind your breath gauge.

How the crimson snow and corrupt snow subbiomes are supposed to look like? I use the mod first time and I generated my world using TerraCustom (compatibile with Thorium). I have the corruption next to snowbiome to the left on my world. However no 'snow corruptors' or other crimson snow mosters appear and there are no 'corrupt ice' blocks on the surface like those presented on one of the screenshots. How does it work? Do I have to wait for corruption to spread naturally?

Back
Top Bottom