tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Found a bug? I guess. If player has The Ring equipped, then, in few minutes maximum game will crash with this message. https://gyazo.com/898875dd44c289f5ca26a5ec85a5cf9e
898875dd44c289f5ca26a5ec85a5cf9e

Oh... That would explain why my game crashes every 5 minutes or so everytime i start playing with my character who has that...

Well, as is, i guess i'll join the waiting bench and hopefully, my character won't have invalid items when all the bugs are squashed.

A bug report

Most (if not all) older helmets cant be placed on mannequins for me - they bug out the mannequin and give me additional one.
No problems with torso or legs armor parts though.

i am running into a problem with my mods loading when i am trying to transfer into a new group of mods to use; TL;DR the only things that are failing to load are MP3 files, stuff for boss themes, and the aquatic depths background music. anyone know of a simple fix?

forewarn, i WOULD go back and look at previous posts if it was something more catastrophic happening upon loading, like it cant find a file entirely, but its just MP3's failing to load; i can guess they are just too fat to use.

took a look at the internal logs, it says i have insufficient memory to execute all the MP3 loads; i know my computer has enough, im guessing its the modloader not having enough?

all problems resolved upon hard restart of computer( i got sick of messing with it, so restart to clear memory). all files loaded, no errors. POS -_-

Last edited:
Can someone help me with a problem? Every time I launch Terraria, I get a Black Screen after the Re-Logic sign, then the game freezes, Rainbow Wheel and all. This has happened with .0, .1, and .2 updates. I have been able to play by launching Terraria and then adding the Thorium Mod while the game is open, but when I close it and launch it again, I get the Black Screen. If someone has a solution, I would greatly appreciate it. Terraria just isn't the same without Thorium.

I Don't know if this bug is known, but you can't open the Strange Crate. I mean, you can, but there's nothing inside D:

Edit : I'm on singleplayer on Pre Hardmode

Last edited:
Anybody know where the Brown Recluse spawns? I can't find it for the life of me.

Since this is one of the few things I actually found so far, they appear in spider caves after you have killed Tundra Strider.

Should be a Hardmode Spider Cave, since that's a vanilla enemy.

That's not quite correct. It's confusing since the vanilla enemy is the Black Recluse, a combination of Black Widow and Brown Recluse, both of which now appear as enemies in this update.

Oh. Sorry. Didn't look through everything that was added in the update.

Not a problem. The names are very easy to confuse. Sorry if I sounded a bit abrasive though.

On the topic of the new spider enemies, is it intended that they all appear on the Life-Form Analyzer? They didn't seem particularly rare when I was hunting them.
Not really an issue, just curious.

May I ask which patch you found them in? I was hunting for what seems like an eternity in 1.4.0.0. I just updated and haven't tried looking for one yet.

I am on the most recent patch, and that is also the only time I have found them. The spider cave was in an ice biome if that helps. Not sure why it would matter but I did find Brown Recluses, Black Widows and Frost Fangs there. I think I only saw one Brown Recluse, but it was also the other night so I'm not entirely sure.

I am on the most recent patch, and that is also the only time I have found them. The spider cave was in an ice biome if that helps. Not sure why it would matter but I did find Brown Recluses, Black Widows and Frost Fangs there. I think I only saw one Brown Recluse, but it was also the other night so I'm not entirely sure.
My spider cave wasn't in an ice biome and I was still able to find a brown recluse. They weren't super common so make sure that lifeform analyzer is workin'. Also going to note that the Flying Dutchman reward + coin ring was hilariously useful for making a lot of cash, even though it just creates a giant mess without the coin ring. :p

My spider cave wasn't in an ice biome and I was still able to find a brown recluse.

Oh I figured that wouldn't impact it. I was just stating my own experience when I did happen to find one. I haven't really searched for them too much as I haven't progressed the Tracker that far yet since I keep jumping between several characters and worlds. I doubt it will be that bad once I do go for it though, since I'm used to things like this being the item collector that I am. :D

Is this a bug or something ? Magic Quiver doesn't increase the velocity of the arrow shot from Cinder String.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom