tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Got this error apon updating to newest version:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

You might want to revise the Music Sheet: Double Bass recipe just a little as it is possible to get Lihzahrd Temples that generate with either a chest outside the door or a long hallway leading to the door. What this means is that you can find enough solar tablet fragments in the chest in the case of the former happening, or in the case of the latter you can simply farm them off Lihzahrds that spawn as a result of being in the hallway. I don't have an image handy demonstrating what I mean so if anyone else does that would be great.

It seems like a very powerful item and I am really unsure about being able to get it this easily. Despite the fact I crafted one on my new bard, I am going to hold off on using it until much later.

Got this error apon updating to newest version:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70

That first "at" line tells you what is broken: "EnemyMods", which is the internal name of "Prefixes for Enemies". Uninstall that and you should be back and working.

This latest update kind of broke the wind chime weapon. Not only does it use 16 inspiration per shot (due to firing four rapid shots at 4 points each), but you still get the full 4 shot barrage if you use it with only 4 inspiration left.

Made the Cyber Punk (cyberpunk) armour in multiplayer today. It seems to work fine, except that, while I can switch the armour effect for myself, my co-player still gets the visuals and effects of the red version, no matter what "setting" I actually have it on.

The reason the armors sometimes don't work is because there are way too many IDs that the mannequins can't handle them so they break the armor pieces when placed. With both Thorium and Calamity there are a lot more placeable armor IDs and this is what causes the bug to occur.

When playing with Calamity on it's own I have NEVER had this issue. This should be fixed in the next tModLoader update or a future one. Diver and I can do literally nothing about it.

The "Darksteel Helmet Stand" is backward compared to normal objects when placing, as far as I can tell. It has the "eyes" of the helmet pointed right when I face left, and left when I face right.

So, with my bug report earlier, I forgot something else I wanted to talk about; The Cook

I really like the finding ingredients and unlocking new foods, but I feel like it's not quite right yet. For one thing, there's the Mana Berries, which have no use once you turn them in. For another, there's really no way to guess what he'll want without looking it up on the wiki. It would be nice if it worked more like the Angler's quests or Tracker's bounties, and he told you what he was looking for - especially if there were repeatable errands with rewards on top of just getting the recipes unlocked.

I'd also like to see a few more recipes in general. For instance...
  • Blood --> Blood Sausage; Archery buff
  • Icy Shard --> Snow Cone; Calm buff
  • Avian Cartridge, or a new drop (Goblin Jerky from the invasion?) --> Hunter's Sausage; Hunter buff
  • Fireblossom Seeds --> Spicy Curry; Warmth buff
  • Petals --> Darjeeling (tea); Featherfall buff
  • Crispy Honey --> Gourmet Lollipop; Honey buff
  • Water Chestnut --> Deep Sea Stirfry; Flipper buff
  • Cursed Flames --> Super-Spicy Curry; Inferno buff
  • Ichor --> Sinful Ambrosia; Thorns buff?
These are just some examples. My point being that I think there could be a lot more variety in the types of food the Cook offers, and in the ingredients to make said items. I would love to see the Cook someone you visit often (which is another reason why repeatable quests would be good).

As a final note, there was discussion of a "Quick Eat" key for the Cook's foods a while back, as neither Quick Heal nor Quick Buff uses them...what ever became of that?

there's best prefixes for melee,ranged and magic weapons (legendary,unreal and mythical) so why don't you add best prefixes for summon,radiant and symphony weapons?

This mod keep crashing my game: When i try to enable it Terraria crash. If im capable of enable the mod, Terraria crash making a World. I posted this on every place and no one can help me.

there's best prefixes for melee,ranged and magic weapons (legendary,unreal and mythical) so why don't you add best prefixes for summon,radiant and symphony weapons?

This actually makes me think. ReLogic hasn't added specific prefixes to the game for Summon or Thrown. Now, granted, the latter doesn't have too much you can easily do with it. However, this is something that I actually dedicated a whole topic to at one point. With two new damage types added to Thorium, it feels like the issue I highlighted back then of the prefix system being outdated for the current gameplay meta is only compounded further. How unreasonable would it be for Thorium to expand the list of available prefixes? (And would this necessitate adding new reforging mechanics to make sifting through so many to get what you want less painful?)

On a couple of unrelated notes (pun intended)...

Bug Report; Despite working like hearts and mana stars, you can't pick up inspiration notes if your inventory is full.

Question; Is a heart/star lantern equivalent for inspiration in the future?

Back
Top Bottom