tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Key of Fungus still not functioning! Please help!
do you have the auto-pause function on? because that is the reason that the key never work.
Edit: 1- the key must be the only item in the chest
2-do you use vainilla chests? because, I dont know if modded chests allow the key to work properly.

By all laws of Music, the Thorium mod is unable to make people love bees and jazz.

(MAKE AN FREAKIN' JAZZ WEAPON THAT USES BEES, PLEASE!)
[doublepost=1501430696,1501430379][/doublepost]
I'm unclear if the Lil' Devil and Lil' Cherub are of any use to a non-healer character? I think the later is of no use, since it depends on my bonus healing, and I don't have any, but ... the Lil' Devil doesn't specify any limitation, but also, doesn't really seem to do anything?

Edit to add: also, the Strange Crate, unlike all the other fishing crates, is not able to be places as a decorative block.

Actually, you can. It's just a bit stubborn like that

Hello, fellow terrarians.
I have a bug report for the developers of Thorium Mod.
With assistance of Colored Damage Types mod I have discovered, that the Petal Wand's projectiles deal melee damage, yet it is a magic-type weapon. Also, the bulb (petal) armor's bonus never triggers from it (small explosion with damage), yet it does with every other magic weapon.
The second problem is with the Jelly Pond Wand. The first projectile - blue water ball, deals magic damage, but the following projectiles - the jellyfishes from below the point of impact of the water ball, deal throwing damage.
Dear developers of Thorium Mod, I hope you will fix these problems, because for a Mage in Terraria, these flaws are sometimes critical.
Thank you in advance.

May I suggest some things?

Allow the Subwoofers to be placed and give those around it (Within the range of dynamite) the effects as an alternative style

Give both Zinogre Armor (As a Bard Armor that gives the user the Song Buff: "Shock and Awe" (Which deals the "Zapped" buff to listeners, which boosts Critical damage by 20%) with the full set) and the "Stygian Tristitia" weapon, which gives both "Critical Chance III" and "Damage II" (Post Plantera gear)

Make the "Power Metal Subwoofer" (Some of you may prefer to use ear plugs now. I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF SPEAK) accessory, as a combination of both the Blood Demon/Grim Subwoofer and the Devil's Subwoofer. Gives the Song Buff "Fire and Flames", and deals increasing damage against aliment-stricken foes (From 5% to 30% at max)

I should mention that people who have Collector's Edition of Terraria don't get the Family Heirloom on spawn. The carrot (for the bunny pet) overrides the item. Perhaps move it to the 8th or 9th hotbar slot (Calamity have an item that spawns in the inventory on the last hotbar slot.)

I should mention that people who have Collector's Edition of Terraria don't get the Family Heirloom on spawn. The carrot (for the bunny pet) overrides the item. Perhaps move it to the 8th or 9th hotbar slot (Calamity have an item that spawns in the inventory on the last hotbar slot.)

Is it possible to have the player start with it equipped?

Question: Is it possible to downgrade the thorium mod to make it compatible with 1.3.4.4?
1-no.
2-unless you have the previous version of thorium for modloader 9.2.3 maybe but...
3-even if you play with the previous version of thorium you cant have/play as the bard class.

"aqua.mp3 failed to load"
????
help
Prefixes for Enemies, and Spirit Mod are broken with big content Mods like Thorium to my knowledge, Disabling them fixed it for me

but tell me if you spawn with a Family Heirloom, because i don't D:

This is assuming you have either of those mods, if you don't disable everything and enable them slowly, not using the ingame reload option, but restarting the game everytime

Hello, fellow terrarians.
I have a bug report for the developers of Thorium Mod.
With assistance of Colored Damage Types mod I have discovered, that the Petal Wand's projectiles deal melee damage, yet it is a magic-type weapon. Also, the bulb (petal) armor's bonus never triggers from it (small explosion with damage), yet it does with every other magic weapon.
The second problem is with the Jelly Pond Wand. The first projectile - blue water ball, deals magic damage, but the following projectiles - the jellyfishes from below the point of impact of the water ball, deal throwing damage.
Dear developers of Thorium Mod, I hope you will fix these problems, because for a Mage in Terraria, these flaws are sometimes critical.
Thank you in advance.

Because of the way my Colored Damage Types mod works, it only gets whether the projectile is marked as melee, magic, thrown, ranged, etc.
It may actually be dealing the correct damage in game, but programmed in a different way to do that, so my colored damage types doesn't pick it up properly.

Easiest way to test if it actually is working as it should is equipping +magic crit chance items (10% or more is best to really see a difference) and test whether you notice more crits on those items than you would without the gear equipped.

I'll check it later and see if the error is on my side or Thorium's.

Back
Top Bottom