tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam, there's a little bug with the butterfly staffs, which by the way are god damn fantastic. Their right-click is identical to left-click, as it just summons more butterflies instead of setting a target.

Loving the new butterfly staves, but the recipe for the tier 2 staff is bugged. It takes tier 1 butterflies instead, and as a result the tier 2 staff is not only really easy to get and extremely powerful for its point in the game (shreds the goblin army by itself with one summon!), but the tier 2 butterflies themselves are classified as a material with no recipe shown by the guide or recipe mods. Excellent idea though, making a sidequest out of just powering up one weapon like that ^_^

Hi, there I'm quite new to the modding community for Terraria, and I recently got HERO's mod and it worked fine, but I installed the thorium mod and enabled it without knowing that the combination of the two don't work. So now whenever I attempt to start up my modded Terraria it will stay stuck on the initializing screen and never go to the actual start screen, what should I do?
[doublepost=1502717005,1502716405][/doublepost]update I have tried redownloading it
[doublepost=1502717097][/doublepost]ANOTHER UPDATE IT TOOK LIKE AN HOUR OF WAITING BUT IT FINALLY WENT TO HOME SCREEN! IM HYPED TO PLAY

Hi, there I'm quite new to the modding community for Terraria, and I recently got HERO's mod and it worked fine, but I installed the thorium mod and enabled it without knowing that the combination of the two don't work. So now whenever I attempt to start up my modded Terraria it will stay stuck on the initializing screen and never go to the actual start screen, what should I do?
[doublepost=1502717005,1502716405][/doublepost]update I have tried redownloading it
[doublepost=1502717097][/doublepost]ANOTHER UPDATE IT TOOK LIKE AN HOUR OF WAITING BUT IT FINALLY WENT TO HOME SCREEN! IM HYPED TO PLAY
by the by, not to be rude, but you can edit a post after making it; it cuts down on the size of your post as it gets rid of the "double post merged" spaces. good to know you got your stuff working buddy :p

and edit can change anything, and just adds a script on the outside. all stuff below the first smiley is edited in afterwards as well! :D

Does anyone know if bard is solo playable class? I really want to try it :D
well on happydays video bard class showcase he ask us "if was possible" to do a solo bard class gameplay..... so its up to "us" players if bard can be completed at least up to moon lord.

thats it!!!!! people annoy happydays to make a new series using bard class..... but the bard have a chance agains calamity bosses? (not on revengence).
Did a bit of testing a few days ago. Yes, but not post ML. You can beat the Profaned Guardians, but not Providence.

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but Ragnarok keeps despawning on me. I'd just be fighting the boss and suddenly it'd dissappear.

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but Ragnarok keeps despawning on me. I'd just be fighting the boss and suddenly it'd dissappear.
are you treating it like the calamity bosses in that you can go half way across the world and it wont despawn, or are you staying relatively near them? cause they have a preeety short leash range. compared to, say, the devourer of gods anyway...

noticed an issue with the bloodied butterfly, none of the recipes pop up when asking the guide for them.
7B72C4FF05590BB24BDDC78CC3A2EE056E3BBE86

EDIT: i seem to also be unable to craft anything with them as well

Last edited:
Is the ability to have all four totems out an intended behavior? When I got them, I figured they were going to work like post-1.3.4 sentries, but they seem to function the way sentries used to. No idea if this also applies to other sentries as I don't have them.

There are a few possible reasons why.
1) You may be going across the world too much. Unlike a lot of mods like Calamity, Thorium bosses do despawn after some time
2) Entity cramming
3) General bugs
4) Conflicting mods
5) Not sure if this is true or not, but I think if you're doing too much damage (like more than the e.g "Omnicide's dread howls in response to your intense assault!" message), that can cause them to despawn to prevent cheating.
6) Something else

Hi!
I noticed that the Queen Jellyfish's minimap icon has a crown on it... but the Queen Jellyfish doesn't wear a crown!

looks like the champion's god hand is too overpowered the item could use mana or have reduced damage, and i don't know if is just my problem but the space scouter have his death ray a bit to the left

Last edited:
are you treating it like the calamity bosses in that you can go half way across the world and it wont despawn, or are you staying relatively near them? cause they have a preeety short leash range. compared to, say, the devourer of gods anyway...
I'm staying relatively close to them. I am always able to kill Aquaius and Omnicide, then Aquaius again, but as soon as I get to Slag Fury or whatever, the boss despawns on me.

Back
Top Bottom