tModLoader The Thorium Mod

at least hallowking is "trying" to give ideas/suggestions for the mod, unless you can give something better than him.

Give me some time with working with how the mod works, and you'll get results from me.

Things like Subwhoopers that can be placed, a Bee-based Jazz weapon, and a Radiant Music weapon (Hello, Affinity β!) are easy enough.
Then there's things like the Unity Subwhooper, that combines all the Subwhoopers. The Brimstone Scope, which turns Musket/Silver/Meteor bullets into Lasers. And finally the the Lynchshot, an Revolver that hits hard and strong, but leaves you confused (Befitting the man of which the revolver was named after) whenever you shoot.

Give me some time with working with how the mod works, and you'll get results from me.

Things like Subwhoopers that can be placed, a Bee-based Jazz weapon, and a Radiant Music weapon (Hello, Affinity β!) are easy enough.
Then there's things like the Unity Subwhooper, that combines all the Subwhoopers. The Brimstone Scope, which turns Musket/Silver/Meteor bullets into Lasers. And finally the the Lynchshot, an Revolver that hits hard and strong, but leaves you confused (Befitting the man of which the revolver was named after) whenever you shoot.
i was just compliment your efforts for the ideas, the coma was for answering marney if she has better ideas than you (part on you having worse taste).

Last edited:
i can't download the most recent patch via this page. idk where to get the butterfly apocalypse patch.

It'd be nice if we had a config that let us disable the Bard and Healer classes. Great mod otherwise.
Usually I'm all for customizability, but in this case...maybe just don't use them? Neither one gets anything particularly unbalancing, and they're just options. There's really no reason why you can't just ignore either or both of them.

can you please nerf the flamekin casters? they spawn bats too quick and if you attack them, it doesnt cancel the spawning, unlike the underworld imps.

With the engima mod, trying to go into the aquatic depths with a gills gem (constant gills potion accessory) still gives me the choking aura debuff. I have a video at
the same thing happens if i use the depth diver's helmet from thoriummod. I still get the debuff

Last edited:
With the engima mod, trying to go into the aquatic depths with a gills gem (constant gills potion accessory) still gives me the choking aura debuff. I have a video at
the same thing happens if i use the depth diver's helmet from thoriummod. I still get the debuff
the debuff is cause by "abyssion the forgotten one" (boss) hes fought after plantera youll know for a message relating the depths, once beaten the depths will become "pure" (bye debuff).
[doublepost=1504147475,1504147007][/doublepost]
CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR THE ABILITY TO PLACE SUBWHOOFERS ON THE GROUND!
it wouldnt be better to go to the discord of thorium? the dev team is always present in there and they rarely go to the thread to post any answers to bugs regarding to the "current" version of the mod (because since thorium gets updated thats the only post of DivermanSam).

the debuff is cause by "abyssion the forgotten one" (boss) hes fought after plantera youll know for a message relating the depths, once beaten the depths will become "pure" (bye debuff).

I think you misspelled "Moon Lord". That crab is hell to fight. Boss requiring fast, precise movement in an environment where most forms of movement make you lurch around like a drunk? ':eek:

I think you misspelled "Moon Lord". That crab is hell to fight. Boss requiring fast, precise movement in an environment where most forms of movement make you lurch around like a drunk? ':eek:
when I name or spell the moon lord in my previous comment ~o_O?, and by the time you defeat plantera you can do the following:
1-defeat the golem and get/craft some solar tablets to make the combo stones (celestial,lunar stones).
2-go to the dungeon and get the materials to craft master ninja gear.
3-get your buffs for the fight (reminder to mage players dont forget your mana potions dont be happydays).

unless you want a challenge fight abyssion after plantera right away.

when I name or spell the moon lord in my previous comment ~o_O?, and by the time you defeat plantera you can do the following:
1-defeat the golem and get/craft some solar tablets to make the combo stones (celestial,lunar stones).
2-go to the dungeon and get the materials to craft master ninja gear.
3-get your buffs for the fight (reminder to mage players dont forget your mana potions dont be happydays).

unless you want a challenge fight abyssion after plantera right away.
None of the things you just mentioned make it any easier to dodge. I have less trouble beating the Moon Lord than I do surviving half the fight with Abyssion.

None of the things you just mentioned make it any easier to dodge. I have less trouble beating the Moon Lord than I do surviving half the fight with Abyssion.

Abyssion's main gattling-like projectiles collide with blocks. I like to build a shield of blocks in the center to move in circles around. The projectiles that do go through walls can be a bit trickier to dodge but you can focus dodging them instead of Abyssion.

Back
Top Bottom