tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Not that I'm aware of, but the dev team would have a better idea of the known bugs. But in order for them to help you, you're going to have to provide more information.

• What is the specific error message you get when the game crashes? (Screenshot preferred, but copy/paste of text works, too.) It may not make sense to you, but odds are it'll make sense to the devs.
  • What mods are you using when the game crashes? Does the crash occur with just Thorium active, or only with a specific combination of mods? (This will help determine if there is a conflict between Thorium and one of the other mods you are using, or if it's just an issue with Thorium.)
  • Any other information that you feel might be relevant.
(This list is not intended to be complete. There may be other information that would help the devs solve this issue. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head.)
I'll re-create the bug when i have time i as dumb as it sounds i forgot that it could be a compability issue, i use quite a bunch of QoL mods and other stuff so it's likely, i'll check when i can.

In reply to Tektonik: Yes i have the latest versions, i checked yesterday

Edit: I forgot to mention that only weapons with moving projectiles crash the game, the trumpet wich shoots a "hitscan laser" doesn't seems to crash the game

So is the mage set from Ragnarok supposed to be OP. Because I have no need to upgrade any further for defeating bosses in Tremor Mod. Like the weapon The Almanac of Agony puts out so much DPS. I just cannot match the damage. Even with the last prism

could you fix the conflict happening with dual welding mod and Thorium mod? it kinda sucks i have to disable Thorium to use dual welding...
(the conflict makes it so when you have the dual welding mod installed your character doubles and follows you)
btw disabling Thorium has been the fix for this conflict for multiple people and not just me

I'll re-create the bug when i have time i as dumb as it sounds i forgot that it could be a compability issue, i use quite a bunch of QoL mods and other stuff so it's likely, i'll check when i can.

In reply to Tektonik: Yes i have the latest versions, i checked yesterday

Edit: I forgot to mention that only weapons with moving projectiles crash the game, the trumpet wich shoots a "hitscan laser" doesn't seems to crash the game
Update: i can't recreate the bug with other weapons, i think that only the weapon dropped by the Flying Dutchman and a few others cause it to crash but i can't get those yet, maybe it was an issue with Tremor wich i uninstalled recently

I never noticed that Grand Thunder Bird have brand new model until i replay yesterday.
Huge props to the one who make this boss fight. Absolutely good fight.

Is anyone's healer class healing bugged or broken during their play throughs? When the server first boots up me and my friends have normal healing amounts but randomly it will ramp up to 2400+ 14000+ no matter what the source of healing is. Its cool and all to have heals available but I cant figure out where the bug is coming from and it becomes rather game breaking/annoying.

How do i download this mod? If someone could help out that would be great! :D
[doublepost=1518650092,1518649730][/doublepost]This did not work! i installed it, opened the zipped file, and i saw two files: ThoriumMod, and Change Log 1.4.3.08. i selected the ThoriumMod file and it was a TMOD File. When it opened, the notepad was there and started FILLING with insane amounts of random little characters and shapes. Can someone help!?

How do i download this mod? If someone could help out that would be great! :D
[doublepost=1518650092,1518649730][/doublepost]This did not work! i installed it, opened the zipped file, and i saw two files: ThoriumMod, and Change Log 1.4.3.08. i selected the ThoriumMod file and it was a TMOD File. When it opened, the notepad was there and started FILLING with insane amounts of random little characters and shapes. Can someone help!?
You need to move the ThoriumMod.tmod file to the mods folder.

I'm interested in getting into playing modded terraria, but I'm wondering how should I use these big content mods:
Tremor, Antiaris, Calamity, Spirit Mod, Thorium, Terraria Overhaul.

Should I use these mods together for most content at once or are they best played seperately?
I'd appreciate what the modder recommends to do.
(I'm not familiar with the modding community or the mods enough to know what to do here, please advise.)

I'm interested in getting into playing modded terraria, but I'm wondering how should I use these big content mods:
Tremor, Antiaris, Calamity, Spirit Mod, Thorium, Terraria Overhaul.

Should I use these mods together for most content at once or are they best played seperately?
I'd appreciate what the modder recommends to do.
(I'm not familiar with the modding community or the mods enough to know what to do here, please advise.)
well, these are all big gameplay mods, I recommend playing each separately before you try to play them alongside each other, some additional smaller mods to add with these larger mods are recipe browser, imk sushi, any imk sushi add-on you find worthwhile, boss healthbar, boss checklist, what mod is this from, and magic storage, there may be more mods you want to add, especially if you want to play certain classes for the mods, and it also depends on if you play Expert or not (or the Calamity mods Revengance mode/Death mode, which are even more challenging than Expert).
regardless, I can't recommend using all of those gameplay mods at once as you'll find yourself using Calamity weapons and armor far more than anything else, and that ruins the uniqueness of each of the mods in my opinion.

Thank you Tektonik, that information is very helpful to me.

I'll definitely will be grabbing a bunch of add-ons, as magic storage has been mentioned to me multiple times, so I'll need to grab that one. Imk Sushi's stuff didn't occur to me before, so thank you for that recommendation. Calamity seems to be in a league of its own, so that one definitely seems like a mod that I'd play seperate from the rest.

I think I'll play each major content mod seperately, but play Calamity in combination with all the other mods, so that I'll get the monsters and bosses from the other mods that I will have already beaten in their own seperate playthrough in order to have more variety of targets to fight as I play Calamity from start to end.

I'll definitely will be grabbing a bunch of add-ons, as magic storage has been mentioned to me multiple times, so I'll need to grab that one. Imk Sushi's stuff didn't occur to me before, so thank you for that recommendation. Calamity seems to be in a league of its own, so that one definitely seems like a mod that I'd play seperate from the rest.

I think I'll play each major content mod seperately, but play Calamity in combination with all the other mods, so that I'll get the monsters and bosses from the other mods that I will have already beaten in their own seperate playthrough in order to have more variety of targets to fight as I play Calamity from start to end.
whenever i play modded, i always use one big content mod and then 5-10 smaller, supplementary mods

well, after you played the mods once or twice, you should try class playthroughs, now those can get interesting, and there are plenty of mods that are designed as support mods for certain classes

So, I'm having problems loading this mod with tModLoader, on a Mac. One other mod installed, imksushi's mod (which loads fine by itself). The game crashes at the point where the mod loader says "Finished Resource Loading". My computer auto-generates a very long crash report, and I have no clue what may or may not be relevant, except for this, maybe:

Application Specific Information:
abort() called
*** error for object 0x7fc5e0b64c10: pointer being freed was not allocated​

Necesito thorium mod para tModLoader v0.9.0.3 por favor
no creo que nadie tenga ya la version de thorium para modloader 0.9.0.3 e incluso, no creo que el desarrollador del mod tenga ya dicha version....asi que mejora a la version mas reciente de modloader (compra terraria).

The sprites for the zombies(eg: impaled zombie, abomination, biter) doesn't seem to be working correctly for me, they just look like a jumbled mess of coloured blobs sliding on the ground. Everything else works fine. The other mods that I am using are terraria overhaul, boss hp bar and auto trash. Anyone else having the same problem?

I cannot wait to see what they are going to do about the Bard class. I love this class but in my opinion it needs a bit of work still. Like I know its a support class but the damage output pre hardmode seems a bit low.

I cannot wait to see what they are going to do about the Bard class. I love this class but in my opinion it needs a bit of work still. Like I know its a support class but the damage output pre hardmode seems a bit low.

Healer and bard are more intended for multiplayer. If they did as much damage consistently as the pure damage classes they’d be too OP. Some games call this the hybrid tax.

The sprites for the zombies(eg: impaled zombie, abomination, biter) doesn't seem to be working correctly for me, they just look like a jumbled mess of coloured blobs sliding on the ground. Everything else works fine. The other mods that I am using are terraria overhaul, boss hp bar and auto trash. Anyone else having the same problem?
Disable Overhaul, it doesn't generally play nice with other mods.

Back
Top Bottom