tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Umm... Hi! Thorium is very nice mod! :00
I really love the bosses..
Well, I'm a Artist and I've been playing with the thorium mod for quite some time and it was good for me to humanize one of my favorites, Abyssion
Link here, idkk: https://sta.sh/02g6j8bz0u7k

hope you like it ;; dont hate me
Yeah, I just love fan art! If you ever wanted to make any others, I would love to see em.

Hi, This is weird and you don't have to do it but i was wondering if it's possible to make an item similar to "
Spell Book - Time Gate" but with greater radius and the value of the time slow at max (to imitate time stop) and the item could be for "Testing purposes" if you don't want it to ruin the gameplay and it can only be obtained by inventory editors (Hero's mod etc) also to remove the damage it deals or weaken it.

also thank you for making this AMAZING mod!!!!! it's really fun to play

Hey, I've been having trouble with the Aquatic Depths. The chests that spawn are unable to be accessed and I can just break them. There was a similar problem with someone else in this thread a very long time ago, so I'm wondering how I could fix it.

No, turning it on and off again hasn't fixed it. I presume this might be a bug with world gen.

Edit: Yup, seems like it. I created a new world and there I could access the chests. Kinda a weird bug.

Last edited:
No, turning it on and off again hasn't fixed it. I presume this might be a bug with world gen.

Edit: Yup, seems like it. I created a new world and there I could access the chests. Kinda a weird bug.
It is world gen indeed, sometimes it happens that the world spawns some blocks inside a chest, making it unusable. but it can also happen if you turn off a mod that adds chests, enter a world that has modded chests of that mod, then turn it back on

Hello Guys, i think i found a bug and im not sure if it was already here so im gonna tell u: the problem is if i put a mask from the Thorium mod in an item frame and i exit the world and enter it again the item frames are empty and the masks are lost. I tried it 2 times and it was the same thing so i lost 1 Ragnarok mask and two Grand Thunderbird Masks (Vanilla Masks are totally fine), can someone help or give a short answer. I hope u understand it,english is not my mother tongue. Have a nice day!;)

Hello Guys, i think i found a bug and im not sure if it was already here so im gonna tell u: the problem is if i put a mask from the Thorium mod in an item frame and i exit the world and enter it again the item frames are empty and the masks are lost. I tried it 2 times and it was the same thing so i lost 1 Ragnarok mask and two Grand Thunderbird Masks (Vanilla Masks are totally fine), can someone help or give a short answer. I hope u understand it,english is not my mother tongue. Have a nice day!;)
Item frames, mannequins, and weapon racks all don't work with modded items. I don't remember if this is a problem with tModloader or the game itself, but it isn't something that can easily or feasibly be fixed by the mod makers.

Item frames, mannequins, and weapon racks all don't work with modded items. I don't remember if this is a problem with tModloader or the game itself, but it isn't something that can easily or feasibly be fixed by the mod makers.
mhm thats really sad,i wanted to put every Boss trophy + its mask in one big room,sad its not possible(for now),maybe there is a fix in the future :)

It's been a while since I've delved into the specifics myself, and I'm not entirely sure if I fully understand the issue, but from what I can make out, there's some sort of incompatibility between tModLoader and vanilla Terraria over the data structure that maintains the Big List(TM) of all the items in the game, which manifests in unusual behavior when modded items are placed on display items like item frames, mannequins, etc. I've seen world files get corrupted because of this issue, so it's no joke.

Unfortunately, as you said, it's a long-standing issue that has resisted all efforts to fix it thus far (which is why I'm starting to tire of seeing this particular "bug report" in every :red:ing mod thread every three or four days), which is why I'm not confident it'll be resolved to everyone's satisfaction anytime soon.

It's been a while since I've delved into the specifics myself, and I'm not entirely sure if I fully understand the issue, but from what I can make out, there's some sort of incompatibility between tModLoader and vanilla Terraria over the data structure that maintains the Big List(TM) of all the items in the game, which manifests in unusual behavior when modded items are placed on display items like item frames, mannequins, etc. I've seen world files get corrupted because of this issue, so it's no joke.

Unfortunately, as you said, it's a long-standing issue that has resisted all efforts to fix it thus far (which is why I'm starting to tire of seeing this particular "bug report" in every :red:ing mod thread every three or four days), which is why I'm not confident it'll be resolved to everyone's satisfaction anytime soon.
whats odd is i had a modded world that didnt have these bugs
and i had the armors in very random places

So recently I have noticed that the hardmode underworld enemies seem to not want to spawn. I am not sure if this is just a case of poor luck, but I haven't seen any of them on the newer worlds I have made recently. I have seen them on my older worlds occasionally, but not anywhere near as often as in the past. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but I figured I would bring it up anyways on the chance it is an issue.

Also I finally got around to playing a gun character through this mod using only the newly added gun weapons. That has been quite fun so far but led me to notice a slight problem. The Nova Rifle will usually desync its firing sound from when it actually fires a bullet if you autofire it. It's a minor issue but it has been bugging me recently.

Edit: I probably should have mentioned that I was using armor that granted increased firing speed. The Nova Rifle functions perfectly fine if you don't have anything increasing attack speed or firing speed. I also found that the Master Marksman's Scouter set bonus to the Assassin armor does weird things with Moon Lord. I think this has already been reported before, but I don't know for sure. Basically from what I can tell only his head is tagged as a boss since I can instakill the hands and core but not the head eye. I don't know if that can be fixed but I figured I'd bring it up.

Last edited:
loving thorium so far! I just have one issue, but it is sadly one that means I can't enjoy an entire area whatsoever.
I have trypophobia (fear of many clustered holes) and the marine rock in the aquatic depths seriously freaks me out. I can't even look at the area because it makes me feel incredibly sick.
I was hoping you could change the texture to something else, or make the holes way smaller and more like coral. I know this is a lot to ask but it makes me really sad that I can't visit an entire biome due to my fear!

@DivermanSam

loving thorium so far! I just have one issue, but it is sadly one that means I can't enjoy an entire area whatsoever.
I have trypophobia (fear of many clustered holes) and the marine rock in the aquatic depths seriously freaks me out. I can't even look at the area because it makes me feel incredibly sick.
I was hoping you could change the texture to something else, or make the holes way smaller and more like coral. I know this is a lot to ask but it makes me really sad that I can't visit an entire biome due to my fear!

@DivermanSam
What about this? Placement of the block will be like placing a plating or any type of slab, I hope it will be possible.
Yeahh I know it's not a very impresive looking block but should it should be better. For a old texture of the block I think it couldn't be bad as crafteable building material for own risk use.
marine special placement block.png

What about this? Placement of the block will be like placing a plating or any type of slab, I hope it will be possible.
Yeahh I know it's not a very impresive looking block but should it should be better. For a old texture of the block I think it couldn't be bad as crafteable building material for own risk use.

that actually looks much nicer! if it were replaced with this, would it replace all marine blocks in an already existing world?

Back
Top Bottom