tModLoader The Thorium Mod

bugs regardding placing modded armors on mannequins are a modloader bug not the mods themselves.
Y'know, if I were to ever develop a Terraria mod (not likely, since I have neither the artistic nor the programming skills to do so), I would put a warning about this issue in the OP in the biggest, boldest font available, in the (probably vain) hope that someone would actually READ THE :red:ING THING BEFORE POSTING.

Yo, bug squashing report.

Interaction of Assasin Armor (Bullet Type) with Moon Lord:

Eradication Effect procs on Moon Lord's eyed and he just kinda vanishes when that happens.

End of report.

Well I have I think, one stupid question, but I need to said this! this is for when the next Major Update? Because this mod is really just too perfect! And I have one idea for one class if you want one new!

The new class is Morphomation ( I dont know if this the good name but well )

This class can the character have this class, the armor, he can transforme in one creature and win the abilitie of this creature, like transfoation in Dragon, Harpie, Slime and more! ( Yes i know this strange Idea but I will proposed )

this is jjusta quick Idea i thinking.

But well, Also, really perfect Mod! this is for me like one DLC of this game! Shame this is not really in the game but well! I hope you will continue work and add more In this mod :)

First playthrough with this mod, pretty much enjoying Bard class, except damage is bit lackluster compared to the Magic/Ranged options.
Maybe a little buff in the future? Version history on bard weapons show that they've been nerfed, instead of being buffed.

I wonder why. Is it intention to be like a second role buffer only?
I'm playing solo, singleplayer. Is it possible to increase values for singleplayer only? That would be great.

Bard could easily receive +25% more damage buff. But then again, using other mods, with harder enemies, feels like hitting them with a wet towel sometimes.
Pre-hardmode weapons are almost identical in terms of damage output, which makes zero reason to improve gear, unless you'd want different empowerment type.

Overall mod feels solid, but it definately feels like mod author lowering damage values. (Fear of the power creep?)

Also, Inspiration Notes doesn't work properly with Kalciphoz RPG mod, they're simply picked up to the inventory.
Seems like that mod's author is out of reach. Is there anything that can be done? Compatibility patch would be nice.

Or, something like simply increased inspiration regen instead of dropping an actual item if that mod is detected.

Last thing, probably asked this a lot. Will there be any content post-moonlord, Calamity alike?

Also, Inspiration Notes doesn't work properly with Kalciphoz RPG mod, they're simply picked up to the inventory.
Seems like that mod's author is out of reach. Is there anything that can be done? Compatibility patch would be nice.

Theorycrafted another solution to this. Can Inspiration Notes be made stackable? At least they'll take 1 inventory slot, because this is how after blood moon inventory looks like:
derp1.PNG

derp2.PNG

derp3.PNG

I haven't even maxed out chance yet.

Hey, Im trying to install The Thorium Mod onto my dad's computer so we can play together but whenever I try to reload my mods on his PC it tells me that thorium was built for tmodloader v0.10.1.1. It works completely fine on my computer and has been installed the exact same way.... Any tips?

Hey, Im trying to install The Thorium Mod onto my dad's computer so we can play together but whenever I try to reload my mods on his PC it tells me that thorium was built for tmodloader v0.10.1.1. It works completely fine on my computer and has been installed the exact same way.... Any tips?
Do you update the tModLoader?

How can I reset a player's inspiration programmatically? Preferably without a hard dependence (such as by way of Mod.Call() or something).

Last edited:
Hey,one thing I noticed is Marine Kelp planters don't act like other planters.If there isn't a block under them they break instantly.

Also mod items do not show up on Item frames for some reason.First time they did,but now they just don't.It's there,just no image.It happened in multiplayer if that helps

+I think Bard needs a buff,it just can't do enough DPS

Also mod items do not show up on Item frames for some reason.First time they did,but now they just don't.It's there,just no image.It happened in multiplayer if that helps
modded items on weapon racks/item frames along with modded armors on mannequins/womanequins dissapear when placing on them, that is a modloader bug not the mods themselves, and theres no way to fix it at the momment.

modded items on weapon racks/item frames along with modded armors on mannequins/womanequins dissapear when placing on them, that is a modloader bug not the mods themselves, and theres no way to fix it at the momment.

Are they supposed to disappear every time though?I definitely have some mannequins with mod armors on them.

This is a well known, very old bug with tmodloader / vanilla. It doesn't happen with all mod's items, only with the unfortunate ones that have high enough item ids to make the vanilla system that stores the item in the item frames / weapon racks / mannequins / womannequins to run out of ids. Vanilla doesn't account for modded items in this case (for now).

I LOVE the BARD CLASS.....but it needs some improvements

1. I was doing PvP with my friend who was a healer and Radiant damage tends to pierce the opponent....but Bard attacks of nullify after hitting an enemy

2. There should be items called
BAND CONTRACTS: (Name of Contract) They work as minion but do symphonic damage

3. Inspiration who doesn't love it.....I think there should be like a prefix to increase inspiration points (IP) like....well you get the point also there should be more ways to increase inspiration because to be honest Inspiration is pretty low....maybe the moon lord drops *Creative Essence/fragments* then you can make a Thinking Forge (I have bad naming) and 2 Luminite + 4 Creative essence + 6 Thorium Bars = Aspiration Notes (or whatever you name them ;)

4. Weapon Ideas/Add-on/Materializing

After Doing a Bard and Healer playthrough with my friend I thought to myself if there is a "Night's Edge" weapon for healer....what about bard....well yeah.....and "Terra Blade" Weapons too..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom